Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Announcement 1v1 Staff Meeting

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by ✪eZ^, Feb 25, 2018.

1. ✪eZ^

✪eZ^ Thread killer Staff Member Server Manager

Friday March 9th at 7pm Central time, we will have a meeting for 1v1 staff in teamspeak.
    We will be discussing the following:
    • Populating the server
    • the ranking system and suggested changes to it/a new ranking system
    • point shop and donation ideas
    • Staff Demotions & Promotions
    • Anything else that staff wants to bring up
    If you cannot make it please reply in this thread, or send a DM to either @w4bbit or I.

If not enough people can make it on the date, we will re schedule to a time that will work best for everyone.

@SeaGoat @UnixQ @|AX| @spatino1234 @Sky @Brontes @Sparkles @JACKSB @Doggo @_ale.xis_ @Pax Base

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2018
  2. Doggo

Doggo Allied Member

I'll be there, hopefully we can improve the server! :partyparrot:

3. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I'll be there

4. JACKSB

JACKSB I am litterally the worst Server Operator

Ill be there
    but im calling it now
    we're gonna make @Subsy the new sm

5. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

nah subsy for co owner, they're merging Subsy's community (Subsy and Friends) with AG

6. ✪eZ^

how did you fucking know

7. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I think I should be able to make it

8. Sparkles

Sparkles Add Me On Snapchat: spencer_shample Server Operator

I'll be flying to Maui on that day but I will try to get on TS from my phone if the plane has WiFi.

9. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I don't think I'll be able to make the meeting, I had some stuff pop up.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

10. ✪eZ^

Reminder that the meeting is tonight at 7pm central time. Those that fail to show up without an excuse will be demoted