1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

AG Event Week One

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by Dark, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

Hello Allied Gamers!

So Ellie and I will be hosting two events, along with Snoop's Event this week for the community.
    These events will consist of Pokémon Showdown, Skribble, and SnoopDoge's Gmod TTT Event.

Pokémon Showdown - Tuesday, March 20th, 9PM EST.
    This is a Pokemon battle simulator that is online, and where you can compete against your friends or online teams. This event will obviously be hosted and teams made to go against each other and show everyone who the true Pokemon Champion is in our Community.
    In this event, we will be doing Gen. 1 Pokemon Random Battles Tournament, this meaning, you will be assigned random Pokemon to battle against another player and it will be the best of 3 rounds for each battle.

Skribble - Thursday, March 22nd. 8PM EST.
    This event is where a whole bunch of friends/community members come together, draw objects, and have the other members guess what they are drawing. This is a very fun event, gets all the laughs out of everyone, and overall just have a fun time.

The event winner will be winning an Event Champion Tag for the event they have won.
    Ex: "Pokemon Event Winner"
    "Skribble Event Winner"
    Also, for the Pokemon Event Winner, you will receive something special when the newer forums is released. Get ready!

Semi-Custom TTT Event - Friday, March 23rd.
    The event will be a hide and seek event. It will be played over 3 maps. Either myself or another one of my staff members will be assigned as traitor and will be the seeker, we may have more than one depending on how many people show. Everyone else will be assigned to innocent and given 2 minutes to find a hiding spot. If you are found you have to be killed to be eliminated from the round. It will be scored by position you make it. The person that survives the longest will get 3 points, the second longest will get 2 points and the third will get 1.

There are a couple special rules for this event.
    1.You cannot ghost or give away team mates positions intentionally.
    2.No intentional team killing or team damaging.

Prizes
    1st place: Custom player model + VIP+ for 1 month

2nd place: VIP+ for 1 month + 75,000 credits

3rd place:VIP for 1 month + 50,000 credits

For all the events, we will be using TeamSpeak 3.
    I hope to see a lot of you coming to participate in the events that we are hosting.
    See you all there!
    Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  2. iGetBae

iGetBae Allied Member

Looks cool, will try to come

3. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

Nice

4. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

I can’t make the first two events but I’ll try my hardest to make the last one. Good luck to everyone involved

5. P2

P2 Noob Staff Member Co-Owner

I'll try and be there for all the events.

6. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

shit man I havent played pokemon in 3 years. Sounds like fun though :partyparrot:

7. Chelsea

Chelsea Allied Member

fun fun

8. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Thanks for making the post, Dark!

I look forward to seeing you guys there. :) Will also look into a Karaoke night!

9. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

10. MelonsRule

MelonsRule The one and only Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin

I wanna be the very best.... like no one ever was.

Count me in. Hopefully!

11. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Should be able to make the fist two, not so sure about the TTT event.

12. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Maybe

13. NaisA-

NaisA- Co-Owner Co-Owner

Who's coming tonight?

14. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Yuh

15. SoBe

SoBe Always Depressed Retired Teamspeak Staff

POKEMON SHOWDOWN LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

16. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

+1

17. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

SSSHHHHHIIITTTT I missed the one event I wanted to do.

18. Esbelto

Esbelto GankSpankMeDaddy GMOD Developer

ooh that custom ttt one though

19. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

Skribble Event Tonight!!

20. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it