Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Suggestion background

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dr Jerry, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Dr Jerry

Dr Jerry ♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ Staff Member

Since we don't have a Rust server anymore (at least I think we don't) can we replace the Rust background images for the frag-zone theme? I know Hydro said there's a new custom theme coming but can we replace it until whenever that happens?

[​IMG]

^Something like that but someone with a better screenshot and better editing can do it.

ChinkyDog likes this.
  2. Kawaii

Kawaii I'm a guy Staff Member Server Manager

I love the screenshot you chose for unturned lmao. On a serious note this does look better than the current one and makes more sense.

+1111

3. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

That unturned screenshot is amazing lmao

4. Dr Jerry

Dr Jerry ♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ Staff Member

Rofl all Unturned pics look kinda silly tbh. Mine maybe a little more so though..

w4bbit, ChinkyDog and Kawaii like this.
  5. fonzie

fonzie Digital Style

dr jerry back at it again with the amazing suggestions

6. Mlg.exe

Mlg.exe Allied Member

Or the background could be screenshots of our jailbreak server!

7. kimo

kimo Legend.

Unturned lmao

8. w4bbit

w4bbit Femboy ♡ Server Manager

:( thanks for trying, but its hard to get anywhere with Unturned art LOL

looks good tho, I like it +1

9. Michael Corleone

Michael Corleone Nothing to lose, Everything to gain

t
    that is nasty

10. Mlg.exe

Mlg.exe Allied Member

No

11. Farid

Farid The devil was once an angel. Artist

I will make a new background theme.

Dr Jerry likes this.
  12. Farid

Farid The devil was once an angel. Artist

13. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

This please

14. Paulingo

Paulingo There is always a beginning to greatness. Retired

[._.]
    -|-
    ^
    Unturned Art no need to thank me.

15. JavoTechnic

JavoTechnic I'm not depressed it's just my voice.

When will the rust servers come back up?

16. Sir Gordon

Sir Gordon Where's the lamb sauce!?!?!?

+1

17. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

Idk when theirs someone prob capable of holding the SM position

18. JavoTechnic

JavoTechnic I'm not depressed it's just my voice.

I want to raid some scrubs I miss it ;(