Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Ban Request Ban Dnoav Garbino and TheGimbler

Discussion in '[AG] Semi-Vanilla TTT' started by The Wayfayer, Mar 19, 2018.

1. The Wayfayer

The Wayfayer Allied Member

Username of the person and Steam ID: Dnoav Garbino and TheGimbler Steam ID's are STEAM_1:1:198797186 and STEAM_1:1:75508091 respectively.
    Evidence:(Currently none because I dont know where logs are stored on computer.)
    Time this happened: March 18, 2018,around 8:30 P.M.
    Describe what happened: Mass RDM for more then 10 rounds, Suspected ghosting (Kill one as T, get KOSed by other with no evidence.)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  2. Mr. Douchebag Cranium

Mr. Douchebag Cranium Allied Member

Please edit your post to follow this format if you want it to be taken seriously:

Ban:
    Username of the person and Steam ID:
    Evidence(Demos/Youtube vids/Screenshots/Logs etc):
    Time this happened:
    Describe what happened:

3. The Wayfayer

When you mean ban:, you mean for how long or...?

4. Mr. Douchebag Cranium

Mr. Douchebag Cranium Allied Member

My apologies. The format is on one thread but has multiple formats on it and so this one is for a ban. You don't need to fill in "Ban:"

5. The Wayfayer

Thank you, I saved logs for 1 round when both of them rdmed, but I dont save logs often, so I don't know where it is.

6. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

You have to follow the format completely or it's an automatic denial, which means copy and paste the format and fill in the blanks.

7. The Wayfayer

The reason why there isn't evidence is because I don't know where logs are stored when you save them. The moment I find it, i'll add it.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  8. The Wayfayer

Thank you for saying that. I've never saved logs before, so I don't know where logs are stored on a computer. If you know, can you please tell me?

9. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

I think the directory for damage logs should be somewhere in this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\data
    If not I don't know where else it would be.
    [​IMG]

10. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Please provide evidence or there is nothing we can do about it. Sorry

11. The Wayfayer

I cant edit my damn thread. Anyway, I have evidence now: here it is.
    Trouble in Terrorist Town - Round Events Log
    --------------------------------------------------
    TIME | TYPE | WHAT HAPPENED
    --------------------------------------------------
    00:00 | Game | The round started
    00:03 | Teamkill | Readel was shot by Dnoav Garbinio using a Deagle
    00:08 | Body discovered | Dnoav Garbinio found the corpse of Readel
    00:17 | Traitor killed innocent | Dnoav Garbinio was shot by =WL= [Pyrate] The Wayfayer using a Shotgun
    00:21 | Body discovered | =WL= [Pyrate] The Wayfayer found the corpse of Dnoav Garbinio
    00:34 | Traitor killed innocent | ShankDark was shot by =WL= [Pyrate] The Wayfayer using a Shotgun
    00:42 | Body discovered | =WL= [Pyrate] The Wayfayer found the corpse of ShankDark
    02:03 | Innocent killed traitor | =WL= [Pyrate] The Wayfayer was shot by TheGimbler using a Shotgun
    02:04 | Innocents won | The lovable innocent terrorists won the round!
    "Note, I haven't found evidence for TheGimbler, so that sucks. At the very least, ban Dnoav Garbino."

12. Kimilinni

Kimilinni Allied Member

You want this guy banned over 1 rdm?

13. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

Yeah that is honestly kind of retarded.
    Almost as retarded as the kid *Cough Cough @Sky* who puts his chewed up gum on top of his desk.

14. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

you're built like a shrek chia pet stop talking idiot

15. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

You look like sid the sloth, get off my man

16. A55M0nkey671

yo sid the sloth still got pussy at the end of the last movie.

17. A55M0nkey671

you honestly look like the joker in my sighniture

18. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

19. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

Yea, unless you can give more evidence, nothing is going to happen. While the evidence you did give seems legit. It can still be forged super easily since its literally just text. Also it seems like it was only one rdm so that really isn't ban worthy.

If you can provide more concrete evidence, great. But until then this is really over.

20. The Wayfayer

Close the thread then. They did mass RDM, but I don't have any other evidence other then that 1 round.