Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Be honest :D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Levinurion, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Levinurion

Levinurion Hi, i like reporting freekillers.

Imagine you're in trouble and the last game you played, the character in it would save you out of it.

Who is it?

Mine is: Niko Bellic.

2. Paulingo

Paulingo There is always a beginning to greatness. Retired

spongebob.

3. Mlg.exe

Mlg.exe Allied Member

The lego singer from Lego Rock Band

4. Levinurion

Levinurion Hi, i like reporting freekillers.

Where's Patrick?

5. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

edward richtofen , lmao

6. SoBe

SoBe Always Depressed Retired Teamspeak Staff

The terroists in csgo :P

Sir Gordon likes this.
  7. Dady

Dady Richard is my new dad :D

Marcus from Watch Dogs 2

8. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Dark likes this.
  9. Michael Corleone

Michael Corleone Nothing to lose, Everything to gain

Rainbow Six Siege so I guess Sledge will save me

10. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

11. kimo

kimo Legend.

I played csgo with my bois like @Jacksaysbacon and other g's but they wouldnt wanna touch this youthful skin

12. RandomGamer

RandomGamer ur fat kiddo Server Admin Server Operator

Probably Price from MW3,
    I have been playing the SHIT out of the campaign,
    However, the Last Multiplayer game I played was MW2 And there was a guy named shotscorer10 or something like that and he saved my ass, carried us all 42-5

13. kimo

kimo Legend.

boosted

14. w4bbit

w4bbit Femboy ♡ Server Manager

iron snout gay pig

15. Sparkles

Sparkles Add Me On Snapchat: spencer_shample Server Operator

I played SK with @Sonicc and I know he would do anything for me ;^)

16. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

Mw3 should have been called mw2.5 , but however , I played Mw3 multiplayer for a total of 36 hours thus weekend and still is one of the best

17. JavoTechnic

JavoTechnic I'm not depressed it's just my voice.

Bunny girl from ClubVR for Vive VR