Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

BootyRay Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BootyRay, Mar 23, 2018.

1. BootyRay

BootyRay Allied Member

Hey guys it's me BootyRay,

I have a bad rep with some people on here and I'd like to apologize for that. I hope you accept me with open arms. <3

Now for the intro ig, I'm BootyRay, I play PUBG/R6 mostly (Hoping to get on Gmod again at somepoint). I have 9 cats, 4 dogs, a rabbit, and a chinchilla, so that's pretty cool.

I can't find a way to post my old shitpost so pretend that's here.

*Edit* It's my signature oops

2. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

can i clap your booty, ray?

3. BootyRay

BootyRay Allied Member

Depends, you have a collar? c;

4. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I deadass work in a office so i got a white collar if thats what you meant

5. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Retired Teamspeak Staff

Welcome! *Opens Arms*

6. Strekki

Strekki Old Dog New Tricks F1 Squad

Fuck off you suck

7. Kiwi

Kiwi Allied Messenger F1 Squad

eat shit and die queer boy.

8. [Prototype]

[Prototype] Add me on Overwatch Prototype#11219 Server Head Admin

What the fuck

9. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

Anyone that hates you is retarded. Welcome to the community. I’ll still body you.

10. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

*closes with a 2 handed slap*

11. Farid

Farid The devil was once an angel. Artist

w e l c o m e

12. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Play r6 with me sometime qt (also I’m def not a trap ;))

13. Esbelto

Esbelto GankSpankMeDaddy GMOD Developer

My negro what's up yo I'm surprised by this post

14. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Hi, welcome welcome!

15. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Retired Teamspeak Staff

*Cries*

16. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

Welcome to AG! Enjoy your stay

17. SoBe

SoBe Always Depressed Retired Teamspeak Staff

Welcome! HMU in PUBG sometime

18. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

hi friend

19. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Forum Admin

Welcome to AG! It’s nice to have you with us.

20. Michael Rosen

Michael Rosen Allied Member

I am Michael Rosen