Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Broken Admin Hitboxes

Discussion in '[AG] Trouble in Terrorist Town' started by [!], May 17, 2017.

1. [!]

[!] Allied Member

Many have suspected that the admin hit box was in some smaller, broken, etc. I've had some strange moments with these hitboxes, but never really thought of it much besides the occasional bs moment. This is going to serve as an archive of these broken hitboxes in the hopes that they will be fixed.

Skip to 0:40 for most blatant part if you want

2. SoBe

SoBe Always Depressed Retired Teamspeak Staff

So thats why subsy can always knife everyone....hmmmmm lol

Will look into this with @Jacob

3. Sithis

Sithis Here to help

Ah, that's why I'm godly.

4. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

nah mb godmode by accident ofc

5. alex00

alex00 Allied Member

nah u just aimed bad

6. SUH DUDE!

SUH DUDE! Allied Member

lol yeah i agree ^^^

7. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Nah Subsy is just a cheater

8. HamAC_01

HamAC_01 Allied Member

Yea ig subsy is a cheater. But some guy was telling me he was shooting at my head yet I still killed him. I think it was Jerry

9. kimo

kimo Legend.

That's why subsy can knife everyone...

10. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Honestly im only here because of subsy, I hate him, he always knifes me.
    so +1

11. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Or you have bad aim...
    Idk what to say really

12. HamAC_01

HamAC_01 Allied Member

No but like it's actually broken, I knifed three people while they were shooting as a T

13. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Yeah thats kinda game breaking...

14. flex

flex Retakes SM | CSGO Mapper

just change the model already
    been like this for months

15. Brontes

Rip...
    Gotta yell at Jacob :)

16. HamAC_01

HamAC_01 Allied Member

lets just all spam @Jacob after finals

17. SoBe

SoBe Always Depressed Retired Teamspeak Staff

actually jacob cant do anything atm, I gotta change it. Yell at me :)

18. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

SOBE DO IT <3 yelled at you

19. Sky

You're silver xd