Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Community Meeting & Higher Staff Meeting

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by P2, Mar 8, 2018.

1. P2

P2 Noob Staff Member Co-Owner

Hello Allied Gamers!

AG will be hosting a Community Meeting soon to talk about big upcoming changes to AG including the merge with CG and how it's going to work, changes to staff ranks and responsibilities, new positions and more! I hope all of you can make it and be part of a new dawn for AG, full of hope and aspirations, a new dawn where we are all Allied once again.
    The official Community Meeting date is Saturday, March 24th 9pm EST.

Before the Community Meeting, we will be hosting an obligatory Higher Staff Meeting to catch all the higher staff up on the changes we intend to make and also to receive feedback and suggestions(Higher staff include Server Managers, Head Admins and Forum Staff). The Higher Staff Meeting will take place on Saturday, March 17th 9pm EST. Both meetings will take place on Teamspeak.

Ip: Ts3.allied-gaming.com

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  2. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Retired Teamspeak Staff

Dope Can't wait to be there on the 24th.

3. Jacob

Jacob Life ain't shit but a fat vagina. - Kendrick Lamar Staff Member Root

hey thats pretty cool man

4. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

what is this? 2016? can't wait

5. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

Noice, can't wait.

6. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I'll try my best to make both.
    I can only make the community meeting if it is later in the day

7. NaisA-

NaisA- Co-Owner Co-Owner

The 17th meeting is for Higher ups only.

8. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Forum Mod is considered high up according to P2, I just asked him

9. NaisA-

NaisA- Co-Owner Co-Owner

I didn't see you were Forum Moderator ;-;

10. [Prototype]

[Prototype] Add me on Overwatch Prototype#11219 Server Head Admin

Hey we don't play around here. We don't take kindly to tom-foolery, ya hear?

11. DigidyDOG

DigidyDOG Legend Legend

Do legends get to attend the high staff meeting?

12. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Hopefully I’ll be able to make it! I’m excited

13. Tizona

Tizona Taliyah main xd Retired

Is the merge happening before or after the meetings

14. Kimilinni

Kimilinni Allied Member

Do I get my retired and hall of fame from cg over here?

15. s4mple

s4mple Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin

Will hopefully be able to make it to both. Looking forward to them!

16. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

When your rank title is "High Admin" but you can't attend a "Higher Staff" meeting :hmmm: Xd

I can make the normal meeting though, I believe.

17. Para

Para ♡ 100% weeb / qt pie ♡ Server Admin

I’ll be there! It’s during Spring Break so that’s good.

18. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

I will be there

19. Esbelto

Esbelto GankSpankMeDaddy GMOD Developer

Don't think I have any field training this month, that got nix'd, so I'll probably be there.

20. Jacob

Jacob Life ain't shit but a fat vagina. - Kendrick Lamar Staff Member Root

Only current high staff are permitted to attend the higher staff meeting, however you are welcome to join us all on the 24th.