Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Community Meeting & Higher Staff Meeting

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by P2, Mar 8, 2018.

1. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

oooooo
    +1

2. ItsJerry!

ItsJerry! Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

I'll hopefully he attending this one since I've been busy the two previous meetings, see you guys on the 24th!

3. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

:squirtle:
    I’ll be at the meeting

4. Survivor

Survivor Survivor Staff Member GMOD Division Manager

I'll try and make both. Sounds interesting.

5. Gandalf The Green

Gandalf The Green Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

Cant make it to either, (timezone, both will start at 3am my time).

6. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

I should be able to make it to both.

7. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

As explained already I won't be able to make the higher up meeting, however I can make it to the 24th.

*edit* Didn't see two dates.

8. Esbelto

Esbelto GankSpankMeDaddy GMOD Developer

Same, I can make it to both as well.

9. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I can't make it to both, whatchu chaffin on about mate (I can only make it to the 24th)

10. MelonsRule

MelonsRule The one and only Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin

I will be there for both unless something arises!

11. w4bbit

w4bbit Femboy ♡ Server Manager

im literally a walking potato with no social/business life so yea, see u there

12. ĄЯŦÌŁĿЗŖŶ

ĄЯŦÌŁĿЗŖŶ Where was sally when the bomb dropped? EVERYWHERE!

13. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

To the meeting on the 24th, yes, that one's a community wide one. As for the one on the 17th, unless you are are a higher up, you are not allowed to attend. (all information I got from reading the post ;) )

14. juggernaut

juggernaut ☯☯☯☯☯ɈṺǧǧἕṝɲᾇʉƬ☯☯☯☯☯

Hey I will be there. 24th you say. I am there.

15. juggernaut

juggernaut ☯☯☯☯☯ɈṺǧǧἕṝɲᾇʉƬ☯☯☯☯☯

16. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

I will be attending the Higher Up meeting, but as for the Community meeting that I would love to make, unfortunately I am not able to make it due to work, unless I could get my shift switched, but other than that. See all you higher ups on the 17th!

17. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Forum Admin

I think I will be able to make it to the higher up meeting but I definitely can’t make it to the community meeting as I am busy that weekend and won’t be home.

18. Kawaii

Kawaii I'm a guy Staff Member Server Manager

I'll be at the higher up meeting

19. Esbelto

Esbelto GankSpankMeDaddy GMOD Developer

Might not be able to make it to saturday meeting cause they're making me work saturdays now and giving sunday and monday off instead.

Fucking kill me.

20. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

I actually might not be able to make it on the 24th, and if I can make it, I'll probably be a little late. Its my grandparents 45th anniversary on the 24th.