Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied [CS GO][TTT][Operator][Eh]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by iJcKiN7, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iJcKiN7

iJcKiN7 Allied Member

Personal Server Information ~
    • In Game Name:Eh
    • Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:93188795
    • Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/iJcKing/
    • Recommendations: FuZeAlti, SnoopDoge
    • Administrative Experience:I was an Administrator on a Garry's Mod Deathrun server a few years ago.
    • Experience with Source Mod/FTP/Coding:none
    • Your Time Zone:UTC
    Personal Statistics ~
    • Do you own and use a microphone:Yes, all the time
    • How many hours do you play on our server(s):4 hours a day
    • Do you visit our forum:Yes Frequently, i normally have it open in an extra tab
    • How much time do you log on our teamspeak: As soon as i join an AG Server i join TS.
    Personal Information ~
    • About Self:My Favourite game is timesplitters
    • What community, or server rules do you see broken: RDM
    • How would you improve the current staff team: I always see that there are people mass RDMing / not playing by the rules when no staff are online and i could be the one staff who is there when this is happening. Especially because i live in England and maybe staff will be sleeping.
    • What suggestions do you have to improve the current server: I think several maps should be fixed because the amount of bugs / glitches that are happening ATM. I also think staff should be more strict than they normally are.
    • Favorite quote, or saying: Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character -Albert Einstein

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  2. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

Neutral - Knows rules, active, but sometimes mic spams and disrespects quite often. Improve on those and I might change to a +1.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  3. cat

cat Allied Member

agreed

kimo likes this.
  4. • Em •

• Em • Allied Member

Neutral, Leaning towards a -1, I've seen you in game a lot recently but you tend to
    As Kimo said, you should help out more in the community, stop mic spamming and stand out more to staff members to get recognized.

5. iJcKiN7

iJcKiN7 Allied Member

Alright, I will try my best.Thanks for the feedback

6. Sir Snail

Sir Snail Allied Member

Neutral, I'm not sure if it's the time difference. But I've only seen you a few times. But, those times, you were fine and didn't mess around

7. iJcKiN7

iJcKiN7 Allied Member

I hardly see you on the server, and i am on all the time

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  8. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

How long ago was "recently" :P

9. Pax Base

Pax Base It's over. Go Home!

neutral, only because you know rules and a good person but mic spam sometimes and disrespect occasionally

10. Pax Base

you havent been on in a while so i dont see how you know how he acts

11. Pax Base

I havent seen you on for a long ass time snail so i dont see why you are worrying about what staff there is going to be

iJcKiN7 likes this.
  12. Pax Base

sorry but you cant really have a word in this. it still counts but you have never been on ttt for a long ass time and all the applications you post on i never see you on any of those servers anyways.

iJcKiN7 likes this.
  13. Wumbo

Wumbo I am a potato.

-rep called me a dumbass and I don't like that

thQ6SWON1B.jpg

14. iJcKiN7

iJcKiN7 Allied Member

Stop T-Baiting nerd

15. Pax Base

Love you subsy. your not a dick anymore.
    P.S. go to fucking bed you have school tomorrow

16. alex00

alex00 Allied Member

but u dont play ttt anymore

17. alex00

alex00 Allied Member

-1 active knows rules but i dont think he is ready for staff. mic spams way too much

18. Kast

Kast Allied Member

+1 knows rules sometimes can mix spam but he is very funny hé accepts when he rdmed or falsed koses and he knows the rules very well

19. Please Call Me Cameron

Please Call Me Cameron Allied Member

+1 knows rules and works well to follow and because he's British he will be on while others are asleep

20. JavoTechnic

JavoTechnic I'm not depressed it's just my voice.

Coming back real quick to say the you are an okay guy, but you easily get triggered and overreact to situations. Won't lie you were a big factor in me getting completely shit faced so thanks for the liver failure. -1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.