1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Accepted [CSGO TTT] [Operator] [FloJack]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by FloJack, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FloJack

FloJack Mr. Peanus Weenus

Part I:
    In Game Name: FloJack
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91399589
    Recommended by: n/a
    Experience as an admin: Used to host some Minecraft servers and been an admin on some others
    Experience with SourceMod: None but I can learn pretty quickly
    Your TimeZone: UTC-6, Central Time

Part II:

Do you own and use a microphone: Yes
    How many hours/week will you be active for: About 7 on average
    How often do you check our forum [where all staff are expected to keep up to date with news, abuse reports]: Will be checking this forum everytime I get on and if not, at least once a day

Part III:

What rules are most frequently broken that you have seen: Would say RDM and also the ignorance of the rules themselves
    How would you improve the current staff team:
    I know how to keep calm and not exacerbate problems. I also notice that I'm usually on when no other operators/admins are on so I could be some help there.

2. WAAAAZAAAA13

WAAAAZAAAA13 Hi, I'm new.

Neutral, you need to improve your activity on forums and ttt. Sorry +0

3. Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown Sahh Dood

Neutral. I dont see you on a lot but when I do see you on I can see you arent breaking rules or causing problems.

4. GamingPyra

GamingPyra I get drunk sometimes. Retired

Your activity has dropped after the "2.0" update. Bring back your activity and I will be sure to +1.

But for now Neutral.

5. FloJack

FloJack Mr. Peanus Weenus

Yeah, I didn't realize that AG was still alive after the servers initially went down. Had I known earlier, I would have joined quicker but it is what it is.

6. Sonicc

Sonicc Sonicc The Snail Server Manager Teamspeak Staff

Application Accepted
    Welcome to the staff team, we will continue to monitor your activity and how you handle situations on the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.