Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Announcement DCRP Staff Meeting

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by Gandalf The Green, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Gandalf The Green

Gandalf The Green Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

DCRP Staff Meeting scheduled for Friday, December 1st at 4:30pm EST
    The meeting will go over the following:

Adding, Changing or Removing Rules.

Ways to make playing on the server more enterta
    ining.

Addons/Scripts to add to the server.

Staff activity/expectations.

Staff promotions/demotions.

This meeting will be Mandatory, please let me or Lazyboy900 know if you are not able to make it.
    If most people cant make it the meeting will be rescheduled
    Thank you and have a great weekend!

Steedzz and lazyboy900 like this.
  2. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I'll be there dad

3. Joe Maker

Joe Maker Allied Member

I can try to make it if not i will tell

4. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

I will try my best to be there, if not I will let you know.

5. Vesperix

Vesperix Allied Member

I will try my best to be there

6. iGetBae

iGetBae Allied Member

11:30 PM
    Yeah ill be there

7. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

8. WBGJayceGaming

WBGJayceGaming Allied Member

I know I am no longer a staff but is it okay if I attend

9. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

I will try my best to attend!

10. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

As I’m Lazy’s lawyer, I’ll be at the meeting

11. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Don't worry I'll bring DCRP back to it's original glory ;)

12. Dady

Dady Richard is my new dad :D

Might be there to see hows it going. DK yet.

13. Dady

Got anything to say?

14. Vesperix

Vesperix Allied Member

Sorry but who are you?

15. RandomGamer

RandomGamer ur fat kiddo Server Admin Server Operator

Used to be high admin and resigned once he got it, thinking he would get the Retired tag.

16. Vesperix

Vesperix Allied Member

Hm ok ty for telling

17. Dady

Wtf i didnt resign for my tag..
    I got bored, Didnt have anything else to do.
    The tag was worthless

18. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Keep this thread on topic please.... Thanks

Mr. Douchebag Cranium likes this.
  19. Gandalf The Green

Gandalf The Green Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

UPDATE:
    Meeting changed to Friday 1st december due to some people not being able to make it, the meeting will still be held at 4:30 PM est.