Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Accepted Demigorgon punishment request [Forum Wise]

Discussion in 'Forums Ban Center' started by Esbelto, Dec 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esbelto

Esbelto GankSpankMeDaddy GMOD Developer

Your Forum Username: Esbelto
    The User's Username: @Demigorgon
    The User's Steam id(if blacklist): ????
    Reason(s) they should they be banned: Claiming I'm a pedophile and saying im under house arrest for defending Bested.
    Witnesses that will attest to this?: Bested, Sky, Lazy
    Evidence:
    https://imgur.com/a/ulop7

I don't post requests like this but you don't simply go to shoutbox and call me a pedophile and under house arrest for no fucking reason. Just cause I defended one of my boys you come out with outlandish claims like this.

All I want is a punishment, not a perm ban but something to make this kid stop calling me something I'm not, you just don't do that to people.

EDIT: Not under house arrest as can be seen here, dunno how I would prove something like I'm not a pedophile without giving irl info which I'm not,

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  2. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

+1 I witnessed this with my own eyes.
    He owes someone an apology

3. BesTeD

BesTeD Allied Member

+1 hes a complete cuck

4. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Forum Admin

@Demigorgon would you like to state your side of the story here or anything?

5. Clawzz

Clawzz Allied Member

+1

The evidence speaks for itself.

6. Mr. Douchebag Cranium

Mr. Douchebag Cranium Allied Member

Nah fam. If everything on the internet must be serious then imma just leave it here fam.

7. Esbelto

Nah you just dont claim someones a pedo and under house arrest the fuck is that shit, fuck outta here telling me theres serious and non serious shit.

8. Mr. Douchebag Cranium

Mr. Douchebag Cranium Allied Member

Whatever be a child. Worse things in life but ok.

9. ✪eZ^

✪eZ^ Thread killer Staff Member Server Manager

+1

10. Hydrographics

Hydrographics I... I don't know what I expected

Ya'll are actin like kids

11. Esbelto

Yea, I'm sure calling people pedos out of the blue is not childish, I'm 100% sure you don't call people pedos at your work enviroment pedos for jokes.

Like I'm all for shit talk, I do it all the time, but dude you literally started to claim I was a pedophile for no reason like the fuck. This ain't shit talk this is just straight up fucked.

12. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Uhhhh just shoutbox ban him. No reason to be making false claims for defending somebody like if you made a joke and called him a pedophile then it’s all good you know? But you were like deadass serious like he touched you 12 years ago or something.

13. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Forum Admin

This has gone far enough.

@Demigorgon you have been warned about what you say in the shoutbox before. You may have been joking but there are some things you just don’t joke about.

You will be shoutbox banned for a day and consider this as a final warning for posting inappropriate things in the shoutbox and trying to provoke people. If this behavior continues you will be given a harsher punishment.

14. GoobNitro

GoobNitro Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

@Esbelto

The monitoring bracelet is around your neck esbelto.....we all know it...dont lie :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.