Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

dont really know how to say this

Discussion in '[AG] 1v1' started by Doggo, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Doggo

Doggo Allied Member

so, I'm kinda resigning. I no longer have the time I said I would, I will still be on ts but cant get on 1v1, when I get more time I might come back, love all you amazing staff <3

2. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

rip my ****a adam

3. Doggo

Doggo Allied Member

prob the max time ill be gone is a month, need to catch up with school and shit lol

4. Weaboo

Weaboo Allied Member

Gonna miss u bruh bruh

5. NaisA-

NaisA- Co-Owner Co-Owner

A month is a long time (:

6. Kimilinni

Kimilinni Allied Member

You knew exactly how you were gonna say it. Misleading title.

7. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I'll see you around kiddo ;-;

8. ✪eZ^

✪eZ^ Thread killer Staff Member Server Manager

Just for future reference, you don't have to resign. If youre gonna be inactive for a while, just let either w4bbit or I know and we'll excuse your absence from the server. Anyways, thanks for your help on the server, I look forward to your return :^)

9. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

Oh dang,
    Well, I will be waiting here for your return. See you around, buddy.