Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

~ Esbelto's haitus ~

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod Hub' started by Esbelto, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Esbelto

Esbelto GankSpankMeDaddy GMOD Developer

Hey guys belto here to drop a bomb, so I'm going out to the field for 45 days and will PROBABLY not have Internet and definitely not have a PC. So if you have any dev issues please go to the two other devs in the community. But as of now I'm on the bus to my field exercise and yea, my job basically, have fun guys much love <333

2. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Forum Admin

Good luck man. Hope to see you back when you return!

3. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

So ur saying ur not bringing ur pc onto the field? Wtf man your cover will be blown without ur pc :^)

4. lazyboy900

lazyboy900 Hi, I'm new.

But we have no more devs. but good luck

5. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

Don't have another stroke pls

6. MelonsRule

MelonsRule The one and only Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin

:pepe: NOOOO ESBELTO! I wish you the best of luck out there, please come back soon!

7. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I already knew this but lowkey forgot :( You'll be missed!

Good luck, don't work too hard! :yum:

8. GoobNitro

GoobNitro Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

Stay safe esbeltlo and we will see you when you return.

P.s. kill Dem mother cluckers

9. RandomGamer

RandomGamer ur fat kiddo Server Admin Server Operator

Damn, stay safe bro. I'll miss you bb.

10. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

11. ✪eZ^

✪eZ^ Thread killer Staff Member Server Manager

Don't commit any more war crimes

12. s4mple

s4mple Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin

cya man. thanks for fixing stuff, and i hope to see you when you return

13. compadre

compadre yes

send me snaps lol

14. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

Be safe man! See you soon.

15. Kiwi

Kiwi Allied Messenger F1 Squad

16. Electron

Electron Allied Member

Stay safe please.

17. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

On the field? You in the marine corps or something? Looking at the comments thats what it looks like. Well, stay safe, don't die, use your TTT experience to find the terrorists and blow their brains out. Good luck! I'd be interested in how many people you killed. Also, just out of curiosity, how good of a marksman are you?

18. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Look at my little army boy. Make me proud.

19. Weaboo

Weaboo Allied Member

Hope u the best of luk and make us proud ; )