Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Admin Abuse fuck me daddy the worse admin ever

Discussion in 'Forums Ban Center' started by SoggyTip_430, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoggyTip_430

SoggyTip_430 Allied Member

so I'm playing on the server and a T swings his crowbar at me, so I killed him, then he reported me, so I stated what happened that he hit me first and such, he didn't want to forgive me and so fuck me daddy gave me an auto slay for doing nothing, so I argued in my defence because I didn't break the rules. and he added 2 more autoslayes, like wtf?! worse admin fuckin ever >:(

2. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

excuse me? i wasnt the one to give you the slays? but nice try, @Snazzah did, and secondly @Morgan never hit you with the crowbar, if this is dylan then you were just banned for mass rdm, isnt in the correct format nor is there any proof @Kawaii and @ForumStaff pls lock if there is no evidence and it isnt put in the correct format, thanks

3. Snazzah

Snazzah Allied Member

> SWUNG not hit
    > get you and your shit friends outta here massin and such

4. SoggyTip_430

yes I did mass rdm, I was gagged and muted there fore I could not talk, the only way I could communicate was though the report menu when shazza killed me. I'm sorry for accusing you of the issue but the chat just says "someone" not names so I don't know who. but you or shazza also did gag, mute, and ban my friend, and shazza did the same to me as you say, its like he's gagging and muting anyone that goes against him or his friends, or anyone really. and morgan swung his crowbar, even if it didn't hit me it was close so I killed him. anyways, so shazza said if I didn't like the server just leave, so I left with a bang of killing everyone on the server if the admins are just going to be assholes towards new people joining, that's very rude... excuse me that shazzas an asshole. and sorry for accusing you.

5. Snazzah

Snazzah Allied Member

1. If you already know you Mass RDMed you shouldn't even try reporting.
    2. I only gagged/muted people that were mucspamming or generally being trolls AKA you and your friends
    3. Swinging crowbars at people =/= Hitting with crowbars =/= KOSable
    4. If you were completely leaving you should just forget reporting and move on

6. D_rules

Yes. We gag and mute people who go against the rules. You and your friends Came on the sever mic spamming. So I gagged you. Your friend then gag and mute evaded and targeted me. So I bAnNeD him for a week. YOU WERE NOT GAGGED NOR MUTED. WE HEARD YOU. The map switched so you were automatically ungagged and unmuted. Then you mass rdmed. But good meme tho. Go harass another community for your stay here is over. Not nice knowing you. Cy@

7. Electron

Electron Allied Member

+1 demote this nerd. /s (pls no demote)

8. SoggyTip_430

we wernt mic spamming ,we where talking, you just gagged people so you could talk independently, what would Cass thing about this o.O

9. Snazzah

Snazzah Allied Member

You were trolling, just stop trying.

@Kawaii make a decision pls i think this might turn into an argument

10. SoggyTip_430

we where trying to play a game of ttt and enjoy it, we did nothing wrong. until you people where assholes

11. D_rules

Screaming into your mics isn’t that talking. And you were all ungagged until your friend started targetting me.

12. Snazzah

Snazzah Allied Member

Maybe don't yell into the mic. Anyways, i'm done responding. Kawaii can make the last call.

13. SoggyTip_430

i never screamed into the mic, i never spammed, i did nothing, you people where just assholes to me for no reason, and autoslayed me for killing someone attempting to kill me

14. D_rules

You can’t kill somebody for intimidating you. You then got pissed off over nothing when YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WERENT GAGGED. And massed. Please by all means, keep on. This is amusing. You’re legit making yourself look like an idiot.

15. Electron

Electron Allied Member

Soggy, if you don't have proof, give it up.

16. D_rules

Kid I gotta thank you. No proof. Ez win especially when I have proof you massed. Just keep replying. I need the forum creds.

17. SoggyTip_430

fine with me, but you're lieing, i was gagged, i was muted, my friend was gagged and you banned him for mute bypass, secondly if you presume, he didnt know he had his crowbar out he though he had his shotty, but unstead of shooting swung, which was attempting to hit so i killed him, and if your going to go on about missing is just intimidation, i shot once at nothing and Hois killed me with the reason of attempt killing. and we didnt scream in our mics, atleast i didnt, i dont know about after i was gagged and muted and was making a report. i was talking and snazzah started going on a gagging rage, then marriah or whoever ungagged everyone, and then a minute later snazzah gagged a bunch of people again.

18. SoggyTip_430

im not here to win, yeah i rdmed and kick yalls asses, snazzah needs to remove hes "best ttt player" thing, you people where just assholes, you dont deserve admin, your like every other server scooping up the scum of the earth to be moderators and everyone else gets tortures by your assinide. your welcome for the forum credit btw, and you people should stop being dicks to new joiners. anyways im leaving now, celebrate your win or whatever, it wasnt a challenge anyways. i kicked your asses, guess you people just cant beat a noob :/

19. Esbelto

Esbelto GankSpankMeDaddy GMOD Developer

this bitch just looks like he lost and if he goes down he wants to take a staff with him,

get him outta hereeee

-1 faggot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.