Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied Gandalf the green's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gandalf The Green, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gandalf The Green

Gandalf The Green Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

Part I:
    In Game Name: Gandalf The Green #1n_Sch00l
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13713322
    Recommended by: No-one.
    Experience as an admin: I have been admin on 4 servers and mod on 2.
    Experience with Ulx: From 1-10 (10 being amazing) i am a 7.
    Your TimeZone: Central European Time Zone (The kingdom of Denmark)

Part II:
    Do you own and use a microphone: I do own a microphone and i use it.
    How many hours/week will you be active for: As many as i can but if i have to be more specific it is hard to say, probaly 30 min every day but sometimes more.
    How often do you check our forum [where all staff are expected to keep up to date with news, abuse reports]: Twice a day but if i have a busy day, 1 per day.

Part III:
    What rules are most frequently broken that you have seen: RDA and RDM
    How would you improve the current staff team: I am happy, i love the server, im looking out for rule-breakers very carefully every time im on the server and i respect everyone.

Extra note, if you have any questions (not personal) just ask me, and i will reply as fast as i can (if you can find any mistakes please tell me). :)

2. Thomas Plays

Thomas Plays Allied Member

I have never seen you on. Get more active on the server, forums and TS.

^_^

3. Gandalf The Green

The reason i have not been on the server so much is i started yesterday morning, and i have been busy with homework but now im on vacation and can be on the server more.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  4. Sir Gordon

Sir Gordon Where's the lamb sauce!?!?!?

-1 I think you should invest yourself a little more in the community. I mean you are the most recent person to join the forums. Like @Thomas Plays said just stay active and check the forums. Stay active and I don't see why you couldn't be staff. Plus you do need that reccomendation.

5. Gandalf The Green

Okay.

6. Taylor5691

Taylor5691 Allied Member

-1 I have seen you on the server like once get more active!

7. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

-1 you are still new and have been here 1 day, don't get ahead of yourself .

8. Detective Rocker

Detective Rocker Allied Member

-1 never see on ts or ingame

9. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Retired Teamspeak Staff

Application Declined
    Sorry but we do not yet feel like you are ready for staff. Please continue to be active on the server and to help out players.
    Feel free to reapply in 1 week when you feel you are ready.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.