Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Accepted Gandalf the green's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gandalf The Green, Dec 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gandalf The Green

Gandalf The Green Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

Part I:
    In Game Name: Gandalf The Pink/Gandalf The Green (i sometimes change between the two).
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13713322
    Recommended by: Taylor5691
    Experience as an admin: admin on 4 servers and mod on 2.
    Experience with Ulx: I have been using ULX on almost every server i have been on and i know my way around it.
    Your TimeZone: Central European Time Zone (Denmark)

Part II:
    Do you own and use a microphone: I own and use a microphone.
    How many hours/week will you be active for: As many as i can, probably 1-6 hours every day (except if i am on vacation, but i will notify someone if i go on something where i cant be online).
    How often do you check our forum [where all staff are expected to keep up to date with news, abuse reports]: 1-2 times everyday.

Part III:
    What rules are most frequently broken that you have seen: RDM, Prop minge and RDA
    How would you improve the current staff team: I seem to join every time there is an RDM'er or RDA'er is online, and i am happy and positive almost all the time.

Extra note: I am online on teamspeak (I have just downloaded so im probably gonna need help sometimes).

AppleJuiceGaming likes this.
  2. Taylor5691

Taylor5691 Allied Member

+1
    I see you on the server A LOT. You often message admins if u see someone break the rules eg. RDM and it is clear that you know almost all of the rules of by heart and im sure you would make a great moderator in the future.

3. Madara うちはマダラ

Madara うちはマダラ Our Greatest Weakness Lies in giving up.

Neutral Be more active on the forums and teamspeak

4. Dady

Dady Richard is my new dad :D

+1 Active knows his shit, Make sure u check Forums more often.

5. GG|DarkFlash

GG|DarkFlash Allied Member

+1 pretty active and a pretty chill d00d

6. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Retired Teamspeak Staff

Application Accepted
    Welcome to the staff team, Before I give you your powers please get in contact with me or @Paulingo.
    We are always on teamspeak and on steam.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.