Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied Gandalf the green's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gandalf The Green, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Gandalf The Green

Gandalf The Green Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

Part I:
    In Game Name: Gandalf The Green
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13713322
    Age (Don't lie.): 13
    Recommended by: No one
    Experience as an admin: Admin on DCRP and have been staff on 7 or so other servers
    Experience with Ulx: Pretty good i would say that i know most (aka every singe one)
    Your TimeZone:
    Central European Time Zone
    UTC+01:00

Part II:
    Do you own and use a microphone: Yes
    How many hours/week will you be active for: Idk like 6-infinite
    How many Garry's Mod hours do you have: 1819 hours (im not lying)
    How many hours do you have on the server: i think 1-3 hours (starting to get on more)
    How often do you check our forum [where all staff are expected to keep up to date with news, abuse reports]: 7-infinite times a day

Part III:
    What rules are most frequently broken that you have seen: RDM
    How would you improve the current staff team: Im good i have experience and i love the server.