Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Announcement Garry's Mod TTT Crowbar League

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by MelonsRule, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

@MelonsRule I won't be able to make it, I'm sorry.

2. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

So uhhhh no event orrrrr???

3. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I need to know.

4. MelonsRule

MelonsRule The one and only Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin

Oh my gosh. My sincerest apologies. I had a personal family emergency come up literally 30 minutes before the event, and I had to leave home. For now, the event has been postponed to next Friday, AFTER the meeting for DarkRP.

To all the participants, and Ellie for the mistake, I am truly sorry for this error on my part. I sincerely feel extremely embarrassed and bad about this, and won’t let such an occurrence happen again.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  5. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

It's fine man, things happen. Also most people weren't gonna come either so don't blame it on yourself.

6. ZexHydra

ZexHydra Allied Member

No worries, family over games. :)

7. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Life happens mate. I hope everything is okay.

8. Mints

Mints Allied Member

Won’t make it for Friday 29th so good luck and remember it’s about winn- having fun and beating s4mple

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  9. MelonsRule

This competition has not been forgotten!

With many people messaging me about their absence and with the DCRP meeting, one FINAL pushback will be made for it to be hosted tomorrow. This gives participants a one day grace period so we may have a full house and maximum potential, without any setbacks.

Regardless of whoever attends or not tomorrow, I will not push it back any further. It will proceed as planned. Extremely sorry for the incovenience.

10. Kiwi

Kiwi Allied Messenger F1 Squad

@MelonsRule Is is to late to join? I'm tryna beat some ttt semi custom ass.

11. MelonsRule

It is technically tomorrow, but in case someone can't come, go ahead and fill out the info to join!

12. Kiwi

Steam name / In-game name: Kiwi
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25705192

Gotcha

13. ✪eZ^

✪eZ^ Thread killer Staff Member Server Manager

My apologies I forgot about this event, also I neve got any of the notifications for being tagged. ez win for whoever was against me.

14. MelonsRule

It's tomorrow ;) (today I mean)

15. lazyboy900

lazyboy900 Hi, I'm new.

Same time?

16. MelonsRule

Event will start at 7 sharp!

17. Kiwi

Shits gonna be ez :^)

18. Mints

Mints Allied Member

Yeah won’t be there have fun everyone !

19. MelonsRule

Though we had a small turnout (which was disappointing), it was still very fun to execute! I hope many others will participate in the events to come, as I will definitely host more! I apologize for all the setbacks, I hope people will show more interest in the future events! Results are as follows:

[​IMG] @SnoopDoge
    [​IMG] @Freak
    [​IMG] @MelonsRule

Please contact @~Ellie~ for your prizes. New competition will be hosted soon!

EDIT: Thank you to all the participants that were able to come, I really appreciate the support!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017