Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Announcement GMOD Semi-Custom Staff Meeting

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by SnoopDoge, Feb 24, 2018.

What date/time should the meeting take place?

Poll closed Mar 3, 2018.
  1. Saturday March 3rd

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sunday March 4th

12 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. 3pm Pacific/6pm Eastern

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

I will be holding a staff meeting next weekend there will be a poll for whichever date/time would be best.

We will be discussing future of the server, populating and staff activity. Staff expectations and position reconsideration.

We will also be talking about and brainstorming an event in the near future. Ideas and contributions are great.

This staff meeting is mandatory. If you do not show up to the meeting without contacting me prior you are likely to be demoted.

@Brontes
    @LaRenzo
    @D_rules
    @✪Pingu
    @MelonsRule
    @Crow 1607
    @Turbo Diesel
    @Eveejoe
    @Enough Rocko
    @RandomGamer

2. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I think I should be make it on the 4th... I have a (possible) DCRP staff meeting the 3rd

3. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

4. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I can't make either dates, but hope it goes well!

5. RandomGamer

RandomGamer ur fat kiddo Server Admin Server Operator

I should be there, hopefully we can try to revive custom.

6. MelonsRule

MelonsRule The one and only Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin

I'm busy Friday-Sunday, but if we do it have it on Sunday and it's late, there is a slight chance I can make it.

Hopefully @~Ellie~ will be there, though!

7. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Nobody has been on the server for months and nobody has tried to revive it. I haven't heard from Ellie in a while except for her couple posts on forums. I cannot make it because I am grounded for a month.

8. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Afraid not :( I work on that Sunday so I'll be asleep by the Saturday time and working by the Sunday time.

Thanks for typing out what everyone is thinking, that is some top notch input. If only we were to hold a meeting to figure it out...! (it's also been just under 1 month, not "months" and I've been keeping in contact via the discord)

9. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

He was talking about the dead server not you. "Months" was referring to people not playing on your server because no one gets on anymore.

10. ~Ellie~

It's been dead for 1 month.

11. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

This post is about the staff meeting talk about that and keep it on topic.

12. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

ill be there

13. SnoopDoge

The meeting will be on AG's teamspeak Sunday March 4th at 6pm Pacific 9pm eastern, if you cannot make it please contact me prior on either steam, forums or discord.