1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Gmod TTT Semi-Custom Event

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by SnoopDoge, Mar 15, 2018.

1. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Next Friday the 23rd we will be hosting an event on the semi-custom server. It will be at 6pm pacific/9pm eastern.

The event will be a hide and seek event. It will be played over 3 maps. Either myself or another one of my staff members will be assigned as traitor and will be the seeker, we may have more than one depending on how many people show. Everyone else will be assigned to innocent and given 2 minutes to find a hiding spot. If you are found you have to be killed to be eliminated from the round. It will be scored by position you make it. The person that survives the longest will get 3 points, the second longest will get 2 points and the third will get 1.

There are a couple special rules for this event.
    1.You cannot ghost or give away team mates positions intentionally.
    2.No intentional team killing or team damaging.

Prizes
    1st place: Custom player model + VIP+ for 1 month

2nd place: VIP+ for 1 month + 75,000 credits

3rd place:VIP for 1 month + 50,000 credits

2. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

This sounds awesome, hope I can make it!

3. rubenhorse

rubenhorse Allied Member

Seems like a pretty good idea, nice job.

4. MelonsRule

MelonsRule The one and only Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin

Will we be given the map rotation beforehand! I'd like to participate, hopefully I can make it.

5. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Yah I'll let you know when I decide, I'm gonna look into getting some special maps for the event

6. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I'll be there! Sounds like good fun.

7. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

8. MelonsRule

To add, I believe there should also be a rule against using custom models maybe? That way, no one has an advantage, and no one can be screwed either because their model is too big. The normal Terrorist model would be a good idea across the board (with no accessories of course - or double jump if you deem that fit).

9. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

sounds like fun. I will do my best to try and make it

10. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

The clue house is a good map for hide and seek btw
    I’ll try to make and I assume the rounds will be longer since the bidders are given a lot of time to hide? And are hiders allowed to try to run from the seeker or are they to be killed as soon as they are seen? (Ik it says if you are found you have to be killed to be eliminated but it’s pretty vague and I want to make sure)

11. SnoopDoge

You can run, and everyone will be set as the default model and the seeker will have a different model so you can distinguish easily.

12. MelonsRule

Double jump on or off?

13. rubenhorse

rubenhorse Allied Member

Were the maps ever decided on?

14. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

@SnoopDoge

Double jump? Which map? WE NEED ANSWERS, MAN!!!

15. SoBe

SoBe Always Depressed Retired Teamspeak Staff

Well you are the SM...decide for yourself xd

16. SnoopDoge

Double jump is allowed, the maps will be hns_smallotown, hns_backlot and ttt_slums

17. SnoopDoge

Slight change the event will be held solely on the map hns_backlot because the map is massive and should be perfect with just the one.

18. ~Ellie~

It's Snoop's event why would I take over and make decisions for him :thinking:

Thanks, Snoop (I assume you've added the map etc?)

19. SoBe

SoBe Always Depressed Retired Teamspeak Staff

xd, yeah he did I tested it with him

20. SnoopDoge

Everything has been set up properly and is ready to go :)

A few extra things ~~ If you end up with a gun don't shoot anybody (You probably wont but just in case), the rounds will be about 15-20 mins each if you end up surviving all the way until the end of the round you will get 3 points, this is of course the first time doing this so the rules may be changed a tad bit as we go such as more/less seekers longer/shorter round time etc, but overall we just want to have fun, thanks :)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018