Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Accepted H20 Ban request

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Vesperix, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vesperix

Vesperix Allied Member

Username of the person and Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:122727814

Evidence(Demos/Youtube vids/Screenshots/Logs etc):

Time this happened: (I live in the UK) Around 15:45

Describe what happened: At first he was just printing as a hero on top of the police station I told him that he can't do that but he still continued to do it so eventually I just flew up there and destroyed them myself and he got really mad and started rdming me every time I got out of spawn.

2. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

Totally unacceptable, I'll make sure he is banned if he isn't already.

3. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

4. lazyboy900

lazyboy900 Hi, I'm new.

banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.