Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Heck Women

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A55M0nkey671, Mar 11, 2018.

1. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

This is not a troll post. My friend Marissa thinks that I should respect women.
    +1 if you think I should respect women.
    -1 to HECK WOMEN

2. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Respect them if you tryin' to heck them...

Neutral

3. Tizona

Tizona Taliyah main xd Retired

4. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

5. iGetBae

iGetBae Allied Member

-1 heck the heck out of women

6. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

+1. More respect = more pussy.

7. Tizona

Tizona Taliyah main xd Retired

pussy is gay bro

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  8. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

No u gay

9. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

-1 all women do is play

10. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

-1 dont respect wamen cause if you try and fuck them and they're not a virgin they already had dick inside of them and thats gay

11. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

-1 Women like dick, that makes them gay

12. Mr. Flenagan

Mr. Flenagan zd fcxgvbjkl Retired

My hands get the job done

13. Michael Rosen

Michael Rosen Allied Member

Women are not people

14. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

15. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

-1 if i was tryna date. I feel sorry for those who do try.
    +1 as friends

16. Para

Para ♡ 100% weeb / qt pie ♡ Server Admin

women are icky icky

17. w4bbit

w4bbit Femboy ♡ Server Manager

-1 is this even a question

18. JACKSB

JACKSB I am litterally the worst Server Operator

+1 if you give girls cocaine it is easier, or atleast so I've heard

19. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

He's not lying.

20. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

-1 Sorry I don't respect objects. That's kinda weird. I'm always open to new ideas though. I'll try talking to my toaster but I'm not very optimistic about it. :thinking:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018