Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Leafs, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Leafs

Leafs I Paid for my Ranks Retired

name's leafs and i like csgo and surfing even though im trash. this community is pretty cool i guess

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  2. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

3. Sparkles

Sparkles Add Me On Snapchat: spencer_shample Server Operator

leafs ily and were working on bringing surf back welcome back <3

4. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Forum Admin

5. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

Oh snap!
    Welcome back buddy.

6. Jacob

Jacob Life ain't shit but a fat vagina. - Kendrick Lamar Staff Member Root

welcome back my son

7. JACKSB

JACKSB I am litterally the worst Server Operator

hi leafs <3 :D

8. ✪eZ^

✪eZ^ Thread killer Staff Member Server Manager

Welcome back leafs :^)

9. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

U never message me anymore :(

10. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

Hi, welcome back!

11. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

hi, welcome back!

12. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

He's back?

13. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

14. Farid

Farid The devil was once an angel. Artist

whalecum back in yo face

15. MelonsRule

MelonsRule The one and only Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin

Welcome back to Allied-Gaming! I hope you enjoy your stay, if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask!

16. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Welcome back Leafs! Glad to see you back, hope to see you in teamspeak sometime in the future