Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied Krispy's Unblacklist Appeal

Discussion in 'Forums Ban Center' started by Sky, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tizona

Tizona Taliyah main xd Retired

"Wow I apologized for ddosing someone why are u still pissed about it???" This is some quality logic here.

If anyone was wondering what we meant by his "I'm the victim" card, this is pretty much it. "You guys only say these things because you dont like me and want me gone." Im pretty sure everyone says this shit because you are actually a shitty person. Its pretty much what kimi said, you are fine to a point but the second something tilts you your emotions take over and your brain shuts off. From the time I talked to Kawaii he's a super chill dude and I doubt he would hate you over an e-girl. (unless you know..you actually did some dumb fucked up shit which it seems like you did..)

Personally I've never had any bad run-ins with you. I will say however, I've not ONCE had a conversation with you where I was like, "huh, krispy's pretty alright and I enjoyed that." You just always find a way to turn a conversation into something about how people dislike you and it's not your fault.

2. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Women aren’t people xD
    But lmao huge -1 I would say you deserve a second chance like I did with Asian but Asian didn’t release or threaten to release personal information on other people. Krispy I don’t know you but we have a new crispy and he’s a troll but not one that I want to bury. From what I’ve heard you are a sad and despicable human being. All these things you say you do/did I do lmao but my drug and sex addiction never drove me to terrorize an online gaming community lmfao like when Gaben tried to get unbanned. Drugs do not control who you are or your actions so stop using it as a bullshit excuse. You fucked up it was nice not knowing ya now cya

3. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

What a cunt -1, you fuck with people because you learned tiny bits of a program to hit people off. You are honestly retarded if you think you are getting back into this community. Kinda sad that you think it’s funny to doxx and DoS people. Fucking script kiddies. Have some fucking morals. Fucking loser.

4. RandomGamer

RandomGamer ur fat kiddo Server Admin Server Operator

Oh my god, reading this made me cry a couple of times.
    The biggest +1 I could ever give.
    Krispy was a amazing person as a staff on our CSGO servers. And just being a nice and funny guy. I don’t really care what he did, everyone deserves a second and even third chance. Let him come back on huge watch, I think someone who would wait this long for a unblacklist really means it. AG is a family. And needs to accept oldcomers and newcomers.

5. Fred

Fred Allied Member

i must say i kinda want to see him un blacklisted to see how long it takes him this time to get re black listed think about it we can have Vegas odds and everything.

6. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Retired Teamspeak Staff

I haven't talked to you because you are a shit person and threaten to ddos me if I wouldn't answer you. Also saying I am lying is just bullshit because you are salty no one wants you back. I would get lazyboy to explain what happen with you ddosing people for money but he is blacklisted and can not sadly. To add again we were friends when you were blacklisted and you fucked it up not me you did. You know why because scums like you never change.

Anyway why would you want to come back if no one wants you back. You are saying no one is giving you a chance and it was a year ago and shit. No one cares how long ago it was you still did it and prob will still do it. Also if some how you do get unblacklisted I would really wanna see who tf would actually talk to you.

7. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

-1 obvious reasons

8. NaisA-

NaisA- Co-Owner Co-Owner

@P2 @GoobNitro I feel like this appeal should be delayed for specified reasons.

9. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

BDCF8874-206C-433B-868F-4457087E4414.png
    Actually I’ve had a change of heart. +1

10. Michael Rosen

Michael Rosen Allied Member

Yea anyway you should be proud because when I first joined I heard about the kinda shit you did like you were the Boogeyman, sorry but you've been given many chances

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  11. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

12. Michael Corleone

Michael Corleone Nothing to lose, Everything to gain

Wouldnt this be his 4th chance?

13. Kimilinni

Kimilinni Allied Member

Since cg and ag merged does his blacklists from cg count too? If so I think it would maybe be like his 6th maybe 7th. He get blacklisted from one community and goes to another one to do the same thing.

14. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

Ehh neutral, Even tho what he did was seriously wrong. He brought smiles to peoples faces, and He populated servers when it needed to be.

15. Tizona

Pretty sure he had 4 in cg, so add that to this and prob 7 or 8

16. P2

P2 Noob Staff Member Co-Owner

If I'm not mistaken this is his 2nd blacklist in AG, I can't remember if his first one was in allied-gamers or allied-gaming.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  17. MelonsRule

MelonsRule The one and only Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin

-1 :/, I may not know Krispy well, so I don't have specific judgment, which is why I leave that to the higher ups.

18. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Yeah he was only blacklisted once from old AG and now new AG. Not sure about CG.

19. NaisA-

NaisA- Co-Owner Co-Owner

I think we banned him twice only.

20. Tizona

I swear I remember him getting like 4 chances at some point, I tried to check earlier but couldnt access the stuff obviously. Couldve just been temp bans iim thinking of though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.