Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied Krispy's Unblacklist Appeal

Discussion in 'Forums Ban Center' started by Sky, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandomGamer

RandomGamer ur fat kiddo Server Admin Server Operator

The thing is he populated all the csgo servers, and right now AG needs people to bring smiles on people’s faces to get population going

2. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Forum Admin

Yeah but in this case, in my opinion, the cons out weigh the pros. Sure he may have populated the servers, made people laugh, etc., etc. but look at all the bad he brought too.

Krispy I never really had a problem with you personally, but you were given many chances and every time you said you had changed, but you always reverted back to your old ways in the end. I'm gonna have to -1 this.

3. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

U blow in from stupid town? If everyone seems to hate his personality here, what makes you think anyone is going to smile because of him elsewhere.

anyone can populate a server, it takes zero brainpower to afk a server. Not a great reason.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  4. Esbelto

Esbelto GankSpankMeDaddy GMOD Developer

I don't think AG is this desperate.

Known Krispy for a long time, talked here and there.

-1, don't trust you, sorry.

5. Mr. Douchebag Cranium

Mr. Douchebag Cranium Allied Member

Keep in mind this is coming from someone who has arguably received too many chances, and even accused of being like you.
    That being said -1. You can only receive so many chances and though I don’t know you it seems you’ve received enough as it is. I trust the higher ups will do what’s best for the community and I wish you the best of luck.

6. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

-1 no. DDoSing and Doxing are huge crimes, and why you're still not in prison is beyond me. Why would anyone want someone who has disrupted so many people, be apart of their life, or rather community, anymore? It's amazing how many chances you were given, you've had plenty dude.
    This is by far the shittiest reason I have ever heard for committing federal offences. You weren't noticed on the internet and so you decided to leak personal information and DDos people? Boo hoo.
    You're fucked. Doesn't matter what context this is in, you are absolutely done for dude. I can't even begin to wonder why you even made this unblacklist appeal if you're just gonna say this.

Krispy, everything you've said on this is actually giving me a headache and has me wondering why I even bothered to respond to this. I have never spoken to you, but what I'm gathering from everyone, you're a piece of shit and you don't deserve any more chances. Sorry if my words are too harsh for some of you, but it's the truth. Have a nice day

7. w4bbit

w4bbit Femboy ♡ Server Manager

f a t a s s -1

i could sit here and make a proof read argument about the pros and cons when unblacklisting krispy, but honestly i don't need to cause you guys have already done so. yea he populates the server but lets not forget that the good that he's done doesn't outweigh the bad.

8. Paulingo

Paulingo There is always a beginning to greatness. Retired

9. SoBe

SoBe Always Depressed Retired Teamspeak Staff

A wild @Paulingo appears!

10. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

Under Lazy's Appeal
    +1 I want Kawaii to Resign

11. LenHard

LenHard Allied Member

Unblacklist this fool, who ever -1'd you're a pussy, stop being a pussy. Krispy is black but shouldn't be blacklisted. Racist cucks.

12. Tizona

Tizona Taliyah main xd Retired

stfu spaghetti coder

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  13. LenHard

LenHard Allied Member

Tizona you're such a gay homo

14. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

Despite your name you still can’t get it up.

15. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

Krispy, you may say you have changed your ways and such, but when all we saw is your bad things that you have done and tormented AG's members, we wouldn't want you back. You have the potential to cause more problems, more drama, and just chaos. That is the last thing we want to have you cause and make things worse. Along with what Richard said, you have been given way to many chances, and all those others times, you messed em' up and put yourself where you are.

16. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

17. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Hasn't even been a week. However Krispy told me to close it down due to the negative feedback, he said he already knows he's gonna get denied. So uh @ForumStaff do your thing.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  18. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

He should have known before he posted it lol

19. Kawaii

Kawaii I'm a guy Staff Member Server Manager

Thank god

20. GoobNitro

GoobNitro Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

Never

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.