Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Read Before Posting! Lazy's Resignation.

Discussion in '[AG] DC Multiverse RP' started by lazyboy900, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Sad to see you go, going to be bugging you on Snapchat :sob::sob::kissing_heart:

2. JACKSB

JACKSB I am litterally the worst Server Operator

It's a conspiracy, he only resigned to apply for the 1v1 server.

Thanks for your work though boo

3. Lucifer

Lucifer Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

but, but, but lazy... ;-;

4. Gandalf The Green

Gandalf The Green Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

I love you but i fucking hate you at the same time. <3

5. TytisTytis

TytisTytis Allied Member

Wait what? You were the one to bring me back on dcrp and like what... 2-3 weeks later you leave? I came back to the staff team because you asked me to but now you just gonna leave like that? I don't know if anyone else has the ability to manage the server like you did dude. You got me sad dog ; ( Ima miss you homie...

6. Joe Maker

Joe Maker Allied Member

7. RandomGamer

RandomGamer ur fat kiddo Server Admin Server Operator

I volunteer as new sm ;)
    Rip DCRP l, thanks for the help!

8. Farid

Farid The devil was once an angel. Artist

9. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

Thanks for all the work bro I remember the good times. Hope you stick around forums

10. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

-1 If you say you're kidding, I will give u a Fire Succ

11. SoBe

SoBe Always Depressed Retired Teamspeak Staff

Thanks for all your hard work my dude, gl with whatever you got going on. You will be missed <3

12. Sparkles

Sparkles Add Me On Snapchat: spencer_shample Server Operator

WHADU HECK VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :_:

13. JACKSB

JACKSB I am litterally the worst Server Operator

Rest in Peace sweet prince

14. Thomas Plays

Thomas Plays Allied Member

WHAT THE FUCK! SUCC MY CUCK! YOU ARE NOT LEAVING! DCRP IS NOT DCRP WITHOUT LAZY!

15. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I guess this is more then a resignation but a Goodbye Rip Lazy the last post he will ever make:dizzy:

16. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

Well, I know I am a bit late posting on this, but thanks for the work and the last post here.

17. Vesperix

Vesperix Allied Member

fuck you I am the new owner of trump

18. MelonsRule

MelonsRule The one and only Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin

GG. At first I was sad to see this but I'm glad I waited to comment, as what ensued afterwards is sad. RIP lazy.

19. Weaboo

Weaboo Allied Member

Didn't see this on forums as I havent come on forums for a while. But love u dad and thanks for your hard work. U spent a lot of time on dcrp no matter u enjoyed it or not. Including, helped fixed problems with the server that didnt let me join. Thank u agian and hope to see u on ts in the future. Love u dad

20. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

Ummm, He is blacklisted lol