Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Lol ok

Discussion in 'Forums Ban Center' started by D_rules, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

6188CB9E-642D-4AEE-BFA8-9029A7CE7F2B.jpeg
    Lol don’t recall spamming outside of spam forums. I made a post asking about my profile picture since I’ve had it for a while. And even at that 1 post does not constitute “spam”. And if I’m being punished for everybody else posting it as well, I deadass wasn’t a part of that lmao

2. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

What they're basically saying is that your post had no valuable content in it.

3. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Forum Admin

I will look into why your warning was issued and get back to you.

Also, I moved this to forum bans b/c I know it isn't really an unban request, but I think it fits better here than in general discussion.

4. GoobNitro

GoobNitro Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

The warnings were given out per my instruction, to everyone who was making troll posts yesterday to cause collaborative spam and toxicity among the forums/members. There has been a lack of respect and rule following on forums lately and that ends now. You all dont have to like someone or even like what they post but spamming shoutbox, spamming threads, shit talking actual posts and just being plane toxic as a group of users isn't going to fly. In old AG we used to be able to have good old fashion flame trains and the like in the spam forums all day with no issue, but for some reason none of you like to use it.....well to fucking bad.....either use the system set up in place or follow the rules outside of it. Staff have been instructed to stop being so lax when handling forum issues and rules and they will begin to enforce them more strictly. If a staff member asks you to stop something you do it. You dont bring it to shoutbox or create a similar thread to keep it going......THAT'S WHAT THE SPAM FORUM IS FOR........if users have an issue with using the spam forum then make a legitimate suggestion post or whatever to explain why so we can improve forums rather than just working around the rules when possible.

To clarify this post isn't directly at you @D_rules but rather @ everyone who participated in the troll posts yesterday. I just took the opportunity to say something here as you made a post about it.

@D_rules If you feel you have been unfairly warned I will speak with some of the mods and look over the thread today and have a response/decision on whether or not your warning should be removed apart from the others. I told some mods to take care of the "troll threads" and its possible your thread may have been considered that with the rest.

5. D_rules

Thank you.
    Shut up before I kiss you

6. D_rules

My thread was a serious post, as you can see I took the community’s advice and changed my profile picture. I was not a part of the “collaborative spam” and others who were a part of it were not banned but I’m not gonna sell out who got away lmao

7. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

I feel that if anyone should have been punished, it should have been me. Literally, the ONLY thing my post was meant to do, was to make fun of @sawilson post, which I apologize for (you look great), but D_rules, was actually asking for people's opinions, and I believe he was unfairly punished. I think it should be either everyone that is punished or no one should be.

8. D_rules

Damn you went and snitched on yourself after I said I wouldn’t. Smh

9. GoobNitro

I appreciate you taking responsibility for your own actions, however I believe it was only the people who created the threads that allowed the trolling/toxicity that received the warnings, not the users posting in them. And in a perfect world everyone who breaks rules would be punished however that isn't the case. Just because someone breaks a rule and gets away with it doesnt mean someone else should go unpunished for breaking rules just because the first person got away with it. The same thing applies in the reverse order as well. Multiple users may break rules but only some may be punished. Things like how often a person breaks rules or how often a person gets into trouble for whatever reason are taken into consideration when handing out punishments to individual users.

However, I will take into consideration your opinion regarding d_rules warning.

10. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

The thing is Hobo did make a thread and someone deleted rather than warning him. It's super unjust that his was deleted and everyone else's was just closed down so we can be warned. I changed my pfp pic too after Jai (Igetbae) -1'd my thread. So I was also unfairly warned. Kind of annoying to be banned from shoutbox for one account of "spam". Yikes

11. Mr. Douchebag Cranium

Mr. Douchebag Cranium Allied Member

Easy solution from the guy with 2 warning points and a ban, DONT BREAK FORUM RULES.

12. ~Ellie~

~Ellie~ Queen Bitch Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

No way are you actually trying to act innocent, D_rules. You know what you were doing when you made that thread. You copied the thread title as well as on the original thread made by saw just hitting that quote button on Strekki's post and hitting enter. To me, that isn't really constructive and in my opinion counts as spam.

Whether the warning is fair or not, (I believe) you did not make that thread sincerely looking for advice. Come on, my dude! I could be completely wrong and you could have just wanted to copy the idea but you put no effort into it and the wording etc had minimal effort. (I'd bring up some evidence but I assume the thread has been deleted as I cannot find it.)

Either way, it is just a warning and should you follow rules it shan't matter. :d I agree that the forum staff need to be cracking down on the shitheads because it's ridiculous how toxic the forums are becoming and people see the attitude & behaviour and want to join in for goodness knows what reason. Maybe to feel cool or included, idk. But it's very discouraging to see.

*EDIT*

This is all under the assumption that everyone who got themselves involved received the same punishment and that you weren't singled out.

13. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Forum Admin

The warning points were totally justified, as you knew exactly what you were doing. As goob stated previously just because one person did not get warned or had their post removed rather than a warning, it doesn't mean that every person is going to get the same punishment. And just because someone's thread gets deleted, it doesn't mean that they can't be warned for it. Forum staff can still see deleted threads and take appropriate action on them, if deemed appropriate and/or necessary.

I do believe in being fair and just, but again, not everyone's punishment may be the same. It depends on the severity of it, how often the person causes problems, ect., ect. as to how harsh the punishment may or may not be.

Also to add, I shortened your ban to one day rather than the week you were originally given by the person who warned you.

14. D_rules

Me quoting strekkis post has nothing to do with my warning. And saw was serious about his post, as was I, I made a thread asking if I should change it. As did saw. Now should saw Be warned for it?
    here let me make a thread entitled “in regards to my ban” and say “ @SnoopDoge fuck you”
    I changed my pfp after Ellie roasted the shit out of me. But everybodys post was deleted not just hobos.
    Idk which of this is directed towards me or sky but I did know what I did, I made a post in regard to my profile picture. Severity level- 0. Amount of times this has happened- 0. Etc*- 0 :-)

15. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

I was in discord with him at the time he created his post, he was being sincere as he asked everyone to comment on it, its kinda sad that you just assume that he was being a dick, at times D_rules can be. But this wasn't one of those times.

16. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

You had it coming to be honest

17. D_rules

Sorry certified roadman

18. GoobNitro

Lol what a load of bullshit....just because someone actually put some effort into their post and you acted upon their response doesnt justify your intent with the thread in the first place.....you really gonna try to bullshit your way out of the legit warning with a response like that?

19. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

[​IMG]

Just be lucky you have 2 warnings.

20. Strekki

Strekki Old Dog New Tricks F1 Squad

Yeah, sorry @sawilson about the post I made on your thread. Although I usually don't really care about how old people are, you're still rather young and I didn't see that until I saw it in a post later on. This isn't me saying that you're immature or anything, but I should've looked before commenting something rude because even if I don't discriminate your age I think you should still enjoy your young years and honestly you don't look 13, I thought you were around 16 / 17 years old and just made the topic for attention, not just for fun. I don't know if I worded that right at ALL but sorry about my post I made on there, and sorry for any shitposting I may have caused afterwards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.