Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Lol ok

Discussion in 'Forums Ban Center' started by D_rules, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Forum Admin

it was obviously directed at sky since I quoted him lol

2. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

There's no need

3. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Believe what you believe but I was in teamspeak with Jai and I told him if I should keep the pfp, he said "no, you look too edgy", just because I troll in shoutbox occasionally doesn't mean I tried to troll with the thread. It's really stupid to base my action with things I've said before, unless they were severe which they never were as I never got warned for, just to stop which I did. I'm almost never toxic anymore. Thought this was "unbiased" what a load of fucking garbage, honestly.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  4. Mr. Douchebag Cranium

Mr. Douchebag Cranium Allied Member

So you just used the same exact title on the same exact format because it was 100% a true post. Come on this has become the biggest joke of a thread ever. Serve your time and it’ll expire soon. It’s not the end of the world. Ok.

5. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

Are you fucking kidding me? No it's not lmao. In fact, it's the smart thing to do. Assume that your actions correlate with your previous actions, that's exactly the thing to do.

6. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Then there's no point of trying to change if all you do is get put right back down because of your past. It's like robbing a store, not harming a single thing or person and then being sent to prison for life and having no chance of getting out. (Obviously exaggerated)

7. Steedzz

8. HoboFromtheFuture

I'm not saying people can't change, I'm saying that it's not stupid to assume that current and future intentions don't in any way correspond to previous actions.

9. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

K
    **EDIT** sorry for saying “K” no ban pls

10. Sky

However my current intention was to never troll. Drules made this pic for me, it's why I made the thread in the first place. After seeing saw and drules actually got feedback. However mine was closed in a matter of 30 minutes just because I use to be toxic. I admit i should have made a warning stating it wasn't a troll. And this has gotten way out of proportion @ForumStaff lock please, as arguing isn't necessary anymore. Sorry.

11. D_rules

A. Don’t lock my thread lmao. B. Guys stop fighting before I get banned longer for “starting fights and collaboratively spamming”

12. Steedzz

+1

13. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

Not gonna lie, the entire situation is somewhat Saw's fault. If you are going to make a post with two barely thought-out sentences, I don't see why that should be considered a real thread and not spam. That's why no one actually took it seriously. Should have been moved to spam as soon as it was posted. Post stupid threads, get stupid comments. It's not rocket science. His entire post could have been summed up in one shoutbox message and it probably would have gotten more genuine feedback and not spawned a shitstorm of troll posts.

and @Strekki I really don't see why you are apologizing. He signed up on these forums knowing that it is a mostly mature community. He never said nor stated that he "didn't like" or "was offended" by your comment so your random apology is a bit confusing to me. If someone is going to get "upset" or "triggered" by a negative post about themselves, then the forums are definitely not the right place for them lol.

the real idiots are those that copied and pasted his thread but changed a few words like wtf. there is no way you actually wanted feedback from that, any person above 10 Iq can see that you posted it as a troll. Again, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. "oh haha i got a new profile picture do u gias think i shud keep it or not haha lemme make a thread about my new pic and only typ 2 sentence exactly liek Saw did xddd"

Big ole' coincidence that both all 3 of the threads had the same format, same 2-3 retarded sentences saying the same thing, and same stupid comments. Yea definitely you wanted "real feedback."

14. HoboFromtheFuture

I completely agree with you, like it doesn't take a genius to figure all this out

15. Steedzz

Well said!

16. Jacob

Jacob Life ain't shit but a fat vagina. - Kendrick Lamar Staff Member Root

Really? I saw when you initially posted that thread, to my memory your profile picture was unchanged and set to your mirror selfie. You smell that? That smelly smell? :hmmm:
    [​IMG]
    you and i both know that's b u l l s h i t

17. HoboFromtheFuture

wut?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  18. D_rules

?

19. Sky

he changed his pic even before that thread was taken down lol

20. Jacob

Jacob Life ain't shit but a fat vagina. - Kendrick Lamar Staff Member Root

You're trying to say that it was a serious post, anyone who saw your thread would know it was clearly a spam post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.