Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Lol ok

Discussion in 'Forums Ban Center' started by D_rules, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Douchebag Cranium

Mr. Douchebag Cranium Allied Member

Breaking forum rules is still breaking forum rules even if someone told them to. And I’m sorry but this was blatantly spam. Neither of these 2 could give a fuck want people think about their pfp. They did it to mock saw and look cool and funny. I mean let’s be honest that’s all any of those posts were.

2. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

IT WASN'T BREAKING THE RULES HE WAS BEING SERIOUS AND CHANGED HIS PROFILE PICTURE I WAS IN DISCORD CHAT WITH HIM WHEN HE MADE THE POST. THERE WAS NO MALINTENTION

3. Deathlockdestro

His profile picture was of him and asked if he should change it, when Ellie roasted him about it he actually changed it, I don't understand what is so hard to believe about it.

4. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

please, by all means, tell me my intentions with my post, keep on, man i love it

5. Mr. Douchebag Cranium

I mean he’s already got a warning point instructed by ONE OF THE OWNERS I honestly don’t see the point of this thread or the arguing anymore. Like one of the owners said to do it and if he felt like it was a mistake he’d fix it. Soooooo at that note I’m done responding.

6. Deathlockdestro

I honestly don't see why you are commenting on this,
    1. You don't play on any of the servers.
    2. You had him blocked, so you intentionally unblocked him to post on something that has nothing to do with you. Do you have any evidence as to what his intentions were? No. So gtfo. Honestly you are one of the most toxic people and you want to try and call out someone for something he didn't do. And you called me a "Hypocritical Little Bitch".

7. Mr. Douchebag Cranium

I comment on this because I fucking can soooooooo. 1 I don’t have to fucking play on the servers to be a member and comment on posts so that comment is fucking useless. 2. I dead ass can view and comment on any thread I want to because I’m a member so yeah not looking so good. Do YOU have evidence of his intentions. No so gtfo. You are a literally hypocritical bitch because while you are criticizing me you are demonstrating the exact things you’re criticizing me for so move the fuck on. Ignoring you next so move on with your life. K bye.

8. Deathlockdestro

I was in the discord with him when he posted this thread as was Electron, and Im not even friends with D_rules we don't like each other, Im defending someone who was wrongly accused and honestly if D_rules was being a troll, he wouldn't have made an entire post about it.

9. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Forum Admin

This has gone far enough. If you would like to post an unban request to be unbanned from the shoutbox before the warning points expire, you may do so (the ban is only for 24 hours though).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.