Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Unsolved My Pc build

Discussion in 'F1 Squad' started by Crow 1607, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

2. Survivor

Survivor Survivor Staff Member GMOD Division Manager

3. Farid

Farid The devil was once an angel. Artist

What's your case? I don't see it on the list.

Overall, it's a good minimal pc for gaming and programming. If you would like more power, feel free to choose a 8-core cpu.

4. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

5. Farid

Farid The devil was once an angel. Artist

Well good luck on it, just make sure that you use the other side of the case for wires, else it's gonna trigger me.

Mr. Flenagan likes this.
  6. Crow 1607

Don't worry I have complete OCD when building a computer

7. Webster

Webster Forum Bum Teamspeak Staff

Ryzen instead of intel if doing multi-threaded stuff
    You don't need case fans.
    a 4TB [$108] single drive is cheaper than 2 - 2tb [$134]

8. JimmyJohns

JimmyJohns Allied Member

I have the MSI Gtx 1060 6gb and it is really nice and quiet it also changes colors on the dragon its a great graphics card i can run mostly anything in high and ultra and I only have a Ryzen 5 1600x cpu.