Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

My resignation

Discussion in '[AG] DC Multiverse RP' started by Gandalf The Green, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Gandalf The Green

Gandalf The Green Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

First of all i would like to say i am NOT resigning from TS but from DCRP alone.
    I am resigning because i have simply lost interest in GMOD and i wouldnt like to take up a spot someone could want.

shoutout's
    @iGetBae Watch fifty shades with me.
    @Sky Get good.
    @Skyler We should talk more.
    @Darkflash Come back.
    @AppleJuiceGaming Good friend play more vrchat with me.
    @Lucifer Stop blaming the lag. Also, laern american? please?
    @Subsy Emmm, come back?
    @Brontes Great friend, many good times <3.
    @Survivor Thanks for giving me the chance <3.
    @Thomas Plays <-- Give this man an oscar for applying the most amount of times and actually getting staff.
    @lazyboy900 I love you but i fucking hate you at the same time.
    @BenSteven abuse?
    @Paulingo The only ever staff meeting i missed is the one you resigned at ):
    @PMD The Soviet Good times kappa.
    @Killer4Me I know you probably wont read this but you were a good friend and i really hope we could talk sometime <3.
    @Steedzz <3 play more fortnite with me.
    @SoBe Get better at pubg.
    @Cryptic :) <3.
    @PleaseCallMeTim come back?
    @Vesperix Lowkey switch your name back?
    @ZGuy come back?
    @HoboFromtheFuture <3
    @Joe Maker Good friend, loud mic kappa.

If i forgot anyone, dont take it personally...

Anybody find it weird that Stephen Hawking died on Albert Einstein's birthday?

2. iGetBae

iGetBae Allied Member

+1
    Get in my rabbit we can watch later

Thanks for all the work

3. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Forum Admin

Thanks for all of your hard work you put into the server.

4. Thomas Plays

Thomas Plays Allied Member

Come suck my cuck you duck!

jk, luv u. come play wit meh.

5. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

All I get is a heart? Fuck you.

You did good work, until you abused and got demoted, but you were good enough to get promoted again.

6. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

Thanks for your work, I'll play fortnite any time <3

7. Joe Maker

Joe Maker Allied Member

8. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

Oh dang.
    Thank you for all the hard work and effort you put towards DCRP, Gadalf.
    Glad your staying with us on our TeamSpeak.

9. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

Guess it was einsteins birthday wish to have hawkings die

10. Lucifer

Lucifer Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

-1 Dont leave bb, thank you for your work

11. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

See ya around you Danish prick ;D

12. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

THats a big rip for DC

13. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

14. Vesperix

Vesperix Allied Member

+") Nicest guy in AG