Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Never did a proper intro so here it is

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sawilson, Feb 16, 2018.

1. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Looks like everyone is doing an intro so I guess I’ll do one too since I haven’t yet.
    Hello everyone. My name is Samuel but I’m better known as Sam or sawilson. I have played Gmod quite a bit and stumbled on the AG semi vanilla one day. I decided to join the clan cause I wasn’t a part of one at the time. Also at the time, my life wasn’t so busy and rough. After spending some time with the clan, I realized that no staff was on during the early day. This gave me the idea to apply since I was normally on in the early day when no other staff were on.
    I was not liked when first joining the clan but I’ve made a few friends over the time I’ve been on. Anyway in the past four months my life has become very busy and tough. In early September I started my eagle project which has been dubbed the biggest Eagle project in northern Alabama. Honestly the paperwork was the toughest part cause there was so many signitures to get as well as just a bunch of stuff to fill out. I now appreciate what people in the government have to do when it comes to paperwork I’ll tell you that.
    Then December started and it was then that I figured out I had to have so much oral work done, which still isn’t finished. I also got to to Northern tier later that month. For you who don’t know where that is it’s on the border between Canada and Minesoda. There’s no border patrol there too;)
    Then January came around and fucked with my life. My troop, 7096, became the worst troop in two meetings. They were already not the best group to hang around with but they did... things that I won’t mention here but it just got really bad. Had the oral surgery and actually got an infection from that but moving on, I was then accepted for trial op and got to work on the server a bit. I’m hoping to continue my service soon as the resignation thing was a joke.

More about my life in general: I am a vlogger and I mainly vlog about my scouting adventures. I am an Eagle Scout now actually. But I also have a second YouTube channel about trains. I’m a semi professional photographer and spend a lot of my spare time taking photos and videos of trains that run near my house.

That really catches everything up so if you’re new to AG or you didn’t know about me this is pretty much all you’ll need or want to know. If you have any questions about my life or anything else pm me.

2. Kimilinni

Kimilinni Allied Member

Welcome to the community

3. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

4. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Welcome to the community hope you enjoy your stay

5. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Welcome to the community hope you enjoy your time here

6. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

i guess we r a clan now k lol

7. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Gang gang ****a

8. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

AG clan

9. Freak

Freak Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

You wrote a novel smh, also why would you say you resigned as a joke lmao

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  10. ✪eZ^

✪eZ^ Thread killer Staff Member Server Manager

no

11. ItsJerry!

ItsJerry! Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

*Minnesota, not Minesoda lmao
    Also, resignation as a joke? ok sure

12. MelonsRule

MelonsRule The one and only Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin

Welcome to Allied-Gaming, officially, lol. You are fun to play with on GMOD, hope to see you around more!

13. Tizona

Tizona Taliyah main xd Retired

its not your soda its

14. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Never call it a clan again, welcome to the C O M M U N I T Y ;).

15. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

16. JACKSB

JACKSB I am litterally the worst Server Operator

holy shit nice spelling
    I prefer
    Klanunity

17. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Forum Admin

We aren’t a clan lol but rather a community

18. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

You dont say

19. Mr. Richard Cranium