Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Accepted [Pingu][Operator Application][Semi-Custom]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ✪Pingu, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

Before reading this I would like for people to know that the player you may have known as "Regera" or "Koenigsegg" is actually me. I doubt I really fooled anyone with this as I became pretty lazy about hiding it recently so kudos to you if you figured it out.

The account mainly served as a way for me to see if I could rebuild a better reputation around the server where my old one wasn't carrying me down since most people know that I
    was not the friendliest welcome to this new server. I often down talked it and overall I'm decently sure jealousy got me for a while. Ellie was still very new to Semi-Vanilla and I had no clue who she was, only that she had previous staff experience on the past AG TTT's. When the announcement came out that she was opening a rotational or "semi-custom" server I was quick to call it a "bad idea" and constantly state how the server would quickly die as it needs a strong committed player base to thrive.

Sounds like jealousy to me, but you be the judge.

I also didn't have the greatest relation with Ellie at the time either. I distinctly remember getting into many arguments over how to staff; which is very uncommon for me as I usually go with the flow for the most part. While I may never have directly attacked Ellie, I attacked the server which has been brought up to me.

Hence the reason I used this account for most of my later playtime on the server, I figured it would be easier to prove that I can improve should I not have people constantly judging me off of what I had done previously, versus what I was doing now.

Anyways, that is all I have to say before this, just a little catch-up.

Part I:
    In Game Name: Pingu
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93222703
    Playtime on the Server currently: 14.5 hours or 22 hours combined with the Regera account
    Recommended by:
    Experience as an admin:

-Former Manager Of Outerspace Gaming TTT
    -Former Admin and Moderator of Everest Gaming TTT
    -Former Moderator and Head Admin of BMS Gaming TTT
    -High Admin of Semi-Vanilla
    Experience with ULX: Plenty.
    Your TimeZone: EST

Part II:
    Do you own and use a microphone: Yep
    How many hours/week will you be active for: As long as the server has people I will be hopping on it.
    How often do you check our forum [where all staff are expected to keep up to date with news, abuse reports]: Probably around 5 times a day average.

Part III:
    What rules are most frequently broken that you have seen: Rdm, disrespect, etc. The usual.
    How would you improve the current staff team: Activity; that seems to be an issue with a handful of the semi-custom staff.

References to Previous Staff Positions:
    Everest Gaming - Owner is no longer on steam, however, @s4mple can attest
    to this.

Outerspace Gaming - Owner: http://steamcommunity.com/id/joeclark Outerspace2018

BMS Gaming - Owner: http://steamcommunity.com/id/toxic_terrorists Toxic Terrorists
    ~Pingu

2. MelonsRule

MelonsRule The one and only Staff Member Server Manager Server Admin

That's quite the surprise. Though I would neutral you for assuming such sneaky behavior instead of just playing on your main acknowledging the differences (as I know @~Ellie~ to be quite forgiving and understanding), you are a great staff member on Semi-Vanilla and a great friend. Fun to play with and very knowledgable about the rules and what not! You would make a wonderful addition to the team! +1!

3. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

+1 for obvious reasons

4. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

+1
    Great staff member and a great guy too

5. Kap

Kap Allied Member

+1
    Pingu is the most dedicated staff member on 24/7 MC. He's been on 24/7 the most out of anyone, doesn't have any abuse reports, is the pinnacle of balance between fun and seriousness, is actually good at the game, he's active in teamspeak, has never shown true agression or toxicity towards any player on the server, he doesn't burnout, I could keep fucking going but I'd be here for a few hours.

Legitimately cannot think of a downside, he speaks his mind and is brutally honest/truthful, he wont buy your bullshit, he wont sell it either. If the reason people give him a -1 or neutral for the sole reason that he said "24/7 MC is better than Semi-Custom" would be childish, everyone has their opinions. If you do for some reason -1 him for that I would love to talk to you one on one about the Pros and Cons of both servers. (Unless your fucking memeing then kys (keepyourselfsafe)).

6. Kiwi

Kiwi Allied Messenger F1 Squad

If you wanna take the responsibility of staffing two server, than have fun dude. I think you'd make a great staff member, considering you are one right now. Best of luck +1

7. Mr. Flenagan

Mr. Flenagan zd fcxgvbjkl Retired

Easiest +1 of my life. I've know pingu for close to a year and I couldn't have asked for a better friend. Funny guy and a dedicated player.

As Kap said he's easily the best staff member on semi and has more than enough experience. He's definitely someone you want on your staff team.

8. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Accepted!
    You have experience, have a good knowledge of the rules and are fun to play with. Welcome to the staff team. :)​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.