Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Server Suggestion Please allow point_servercommand/clientcommand to properly execute.

Discussion in '[AG] Trouble in Terrorist Town' started by Princess_CS, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Princess_CS

Princess_CS Allied Member Mapper

omg a reasonable person have my children

you spreading false info and saying everything works is making it not seem like an issue though -_-

gonna add big ass black shadows on my next map and make a point_servercommand fix them so you can see it doesnt work u fuckin turd

JavoTechnic likes this.
  2. SoBe

SoBe Always Depressed Retired Teamspeak Staff

I am not spreading false info, I legitimately do not see a problem with the map. Can you please explain what parts are not working?

3. JavoTechnic

JavoTechnic I'm not depressed it's just my voice.

Ah gotcha I thought you at least had a little input on it. My bad.

4. JavoTechnic

JavoTechnic I'm not depressed it's just my voice.

You make maps for us, I feel that we should at least give you space to work freely so you can do you're best because you are obviously a very important part of the AG fam. Without you, Chinky Doggy, flex, etc. we wouldn't stand out and be unique :)

Princess_CS likes this.
  5. Princess_CS

@Bunyip promote this person right the fuck now he just made my entire day like 4 times PROMOTE HIM PLS LORD HAVE MERCY

@JavoTechnic heckin add me on steam rn or else http://steamcommunity.com/id/FactoryNewAnna comment b like hi i love u sobe sucks butt etc ty

dude im legit at the point where im actually frustrated mad annoyed w u about this, ive explained it like 10x in steam chat and given multiple examples :/ you ignore what i say and basically pat me on the head, like ily ur my good friend but pls shut the sobe hole when it comes to mapping i promise ik what im talkin about.

-

[​IMG]
    @GoobNitro @Bunyip @SoBe ( @JavoTechnic just linking u again cause i like u )

idk who else to bug about this but seriously whitelist it if theres a malicious exploit cause of it
    (WHICH ISNT FUCKING POSSIBLE AND HASNT BEEN FOR YEARRRRRS)
    ill actually donate 100$ to AG. k? k, ty!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  6. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

Bump

Princess_CS likes this.
  7. Princess_CS

bumpy bump, new map literally will not work and will break if this isnt whitelisted, and after a super long time id love for the soon release to go smoothlyyyyy

8. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Bump same dude

Princess_CS likes this.
  9. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

+1, if there's no cons to adding it I'd suggest doing it.

Princess_CS likes this.