Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Post Count Milestone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leafs, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Leafs

Leafs I Paid for my Ranks Retired

This post is for to be kewl and have a special amount of post counts u want to show.FOR INSTANCE PANTHER.PANTHER HAS 999 POST AND HE SHOULD POST HERE NOW.This is from the old ag so i thought i would bring it back.if this is a fucking worthless thread then remove it.Example of response.This is my 69th post hahahaha im so funny!
    Regards,JK IM NOT KIMO

2. Cogito

Cogito In Search of Sunrise Server Manager Teamspeak Staff

Oh look a free post >.>

501!

ChinkyDog likes this.
  3. Tangy!

Tangy! #Reformed. You don't wanna know who reformed me. Retired

4. Leafs

5. PantherDaPro

PantherDaPro Professional Cool Guy Retired

1001!

Hell yeah boi.

6. GamingPyra

GamingPyra I get drunk sometimes. Retired

Please only use this "Post Milestone" thread for everything 100th post, to avoid spamming in the future.
    Thank you for your co-operation :)

ChinkyDog likes this.
  7. GamingPyra

4.8k Kappa #FreePost

8. Cogito

Cogito In Search of Sunrise Server Manager Teamspeak Staff

100th like post?

★FrostBite and Dark like this.
  9. kimo

kimo Legend.

Almost at 200 posts, cmon!

10. Leafs

500 everyone like this

11. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

100th Post!

12. Tangy!

Tangy! #Reformed. You don't wanna know who reformed me. Retired

13. Trapaholic

Trapaholic I Am The Shepard

189 !!!!!

14. GamingPyra

4.905k Posts

ChinkyDog likes this.
  15. PantherDaPro

PantherDaPro Professional Cool Guy Retired