1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Release of New Forums

Discussion in 'Announcement and News' started by NaisA-, Mar 24, 2018.

1. NaisA-

NaisA- Co-Owner Co-Owner

Hey everyone. So, today was a big day. We had a very successful global meeting where we introduced lots of new things, including a new forums.

If you weren't a part of the meeting and have no idea what I'm talking about, here's the link - http://forums.allied-gaming.com/

As you can see, our new forums is updated and clean. It has lots of features I care not to explain here and I'm sure all of you will enjoy them. Now, what will happen to this forum? While we're not migrating any of your stats or posts over to our new forum, we will be archiving this site. It'll become read-only and no new registrations will be allowed. By April 1st, you should see the change from this forum move completely over to the new one.

I hope you all will enjoy the changes happening around Allied-Gaming. See you around.

2. [Prototype]

[Prototype] Add me on Overwatch Prototype#11219 Server Head Admin

Ok guys, we get one week to kiss our accounts goodbye.

3. NaisA-

NaisA- Co-Owner Co-Owner

Hey now, I had like 4200 posts before it was deleted the first time around.

4. [Prototype]

[Prototype] Add me on Overwatch Prototype#11219 Server Head Admin

Yeah, it's called s p a m

5. Strekki

Strekki Old Dog New Tricks F1 Squad

New forums feels really familiar, I feel like I'm.. Having Dejavu..

6. HoboFromtheFuture

HoboFromtheFuture I'm a Hobo

[​IMG]
    You will be missed.

Press F to Pay Respects

7. Prey

Prey aka The Original Pancake

8. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

It had a good run while it lasted and I hate to see it go. Everyone go enjoy yourself the on the new forums

9. Tizona

Tizona Taliyah main xd Retired

strokes beard

10. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

I dont want to go to other forums cuz im not allowed retired on other forums :(

11. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

Same, and these forums are my home, I have a strange sorta emotional attachment. :(