Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied [Shoutbox][Ban Request][A55M0nkey671]

Discussion in 'Forums Ban Center' started by A55M0nkey671, Nov 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

Your Forum Username:A55M0nkey671
    The User's Username:A55M0nkey671
    The User's Steam id(if blacklist):
    Reason(s) they should they be banned: I said the Hard R
    Witnesses that will attest to this?: Farid
    Evidence: I don't need evidence on myself

2. Farid

Farid The devil was once an angel. Artist

-1 @A55M0nkey671 did not say the hard r in fact it was me, I'm sorry and ready to take any punishments.

3. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

If this is fake post this in spam.

4. Tangy!

Tangy! #Reformed. You don't wanna know who reformed me. Retired

What type of gay,autistic fucked up shit are you on?

5. A55M0nkey671

It's not fake this is legit

6. kimo

kimo Legend.

What are you on?!?!??!
    He already got punished, can @ForumStaff lock this?

7. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

hehe xd

[​IMG]

get this man off our server! +1

8. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

I'm honestly confused.

-1? You wouldn't get banned for racism first offence

9. A55M0nkey671

i felt bad so i made this

10. d_rUSTY

d_rUSTY Allied Member

wtf is this im so confused. dont make a post like this and let the @ForumStaff deal with your punishment.

I really cant tell if hes memeing or not but this post makes me question life...

11. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Forum Admin

This has already been resolved. You were given a warning for it. If it happens again a harsher punishment will be issued.

Thread locked as it isn't necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.