Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Smash Bros 5

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A55M0nkey671, Mar 16, 2018.

1. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

Answer the following questions. Please no trolling.
    Number 1. Will this be a port or a new Smash game?
    It's going to be a new game
    Number 2. What are we expecting game play wise?
    Hopefully, a story mode like in the third game.
    And more missions
    Number 3. New Characters?
    Um I heard Splatoon is making their way in there. PLEASE NO BAYONETTA. All I hope for is the Ice Climbers to come back, as well as a new Sonic character. I remember playing Snake, and as cool as that was, I don't think that it'll happen.
    Number 4 Are you going to buy it
    Uh, Hell yeah I am, c'mon it's Smash Bros for gods sake.

2. NaisA-

NaisA- Co-Owner Co-Owner

1) Definitely a new Smash Game. They're going to make it so Amiibos can be placed on the tablet and the controllers can be for one or two players.
    2) They got to add an ELO system to their Multi-player. Then you can see who's really good without having to go to LAN. Also the story was good, but idk how you're going to bring together all of Nintendo-verse.
    3) No Snake. No Roy. No Ike. No Dedede. Don't bring back Ganondorf or Bowser Jr. useless underplayed characters. Agree with OP on Ice Climbers, though I hated countering their chain attacks. Buff Meta Knight again he was too OP but made the game fun. Buff Mr. Game and Watch so I can keep ***ing on people lol. Also, combine Zelda and Sheik, separately only Sheik is relevant. If they add more Capcom Characters definitely Zero.
    4) This will be like the only game that'll get me off Steam :D

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  3. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

Sounds like a competitive smash player, but lets not forget that smash is meant to be a game to have fun with too. Even though you may not use the underplayed characters, there are still people like me who absolutely LOVE playing the underrated characters like Ganon, Little Mac, Bowser Junior and all the rest. Especially Jiggly Puff. And then there are the old smashes where people literally play only 2 characters to make top 8 in EVO. I like that the game is more balance because it honestly brings in more variety. Take Melee Tournaments. All you see is Fox Falco Marth, and then MewTwoKing playing Pichu. But smash 4, there is more variety in character choices before everyone started playing Bayonetta. Like Civil War. In Top 10, there was link, falcon, mewtwo, rosalina, DK, it was alot more variety.

4. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

If it is a port, I'm rioting until Nintendo makes things right

5. Anti-Depressants

Anti-Depressants Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin

Snake was my main.
    Usually characters are decided early in developement, and snake did not make it to smash Wii U because they thought snake did not fit well with the universe/ series. At this point, snake could possibly be a dlc character, or not be in the game at all.

Overall its just another smash game. New characters. Balances. Story mode would be cool.