Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Sonicc's resignation from TTT

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sonicc, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Sir Gordon

Sir Gordon Where's the lamb sauce!?!?!?

Damn dude I knew this was coming but not this soon. Thanks for working with me on my unbans and treating me with respect each time we talked. You are a good person, best of luck with your future adventures.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  2. Michael Corleone

Michael Corleone Nothing to lose, Everything to gain

I only know you from Forums but you seemed cool so Good luck with whatever you do after this.

3. GamingPyra

GamingPyra I get drunk sometimes. Retired

Man, we had such a good time all time when we used to play 5-6 hours straight on TTT.

We were such a chill SM, and one of the best SM new AG has had. Thanks for all of your hard work.

No shoutout tho :(

4. Cr1ticalhit

Cr1ticalhit 100% Canadian Retired

Thanks for all the work you put in to make a TTT a great server.

5. • Em •

• Em • Allied Member

Dang Sonic! Will miss you lots! Hope to see you around!

6. JavoTechnic

JavoTechnic I'm not depressed it's just my voice.

Gonna miss you sanic, good luck on everything you are working towards!