Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

[SPOILER]<a href="#facepunch">The Gmod Blues</a>[/SPOILER]

Discussion in 'Garry's Mod Hub' started by Nagato, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Nagato

Nagato I break things, then fix them.

I actually wanted to delete this post but users can't delete their own posts even if they have no replies...

Do yourself a favor and listen to this while reading this

[​IMG]
    Now that I have your attention...​
    I would like to say...

That we need a more..

Gmod Server - So please gather around the CAMPFIRE and sing the CAMPFIRE SONG

[​IMG]

Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest, and all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has... come again.

Also finish up with this song.

Okay.
    Are they gone?
    Okay it's just you and me now... So if you stayed through this you must actually be dedicated to reading this post, good job.

So an owner asked about me and someone... actually never mind I don't need to tell you anything.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  2. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

3. Jacob

Jacob Life ain't shit but a fat vagina. - Kendrick Lamar Staff Member Root

I felt like I was part of a novel.

4. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I thought it would turn out to be a cliché part of a book.
    *Opens to final page* "The real winner in life is on the next page." *page opens up to a mirror*
    Like dis if u cri evrytim

5. Joshua Montijo

Joshua Montijo Allied Member

I'm so confused

6. JavoTechnic

JavoTechnic I'm not depressed it's just my voice.

This was just a roller coaster of emotions.

7. d_rUSTY

d_rUSTY Allied Member

*hits blunt* shit shilibba this deep

8. Barely Alive

Barely Alive Part Time Staff and Full Time E-Poon Slayer