1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

[Suggestion] A suggestion sub-forum for each CSGO sub-forum.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by FloJack, Aug 28, 2016.

1. FloJack

FloJack Mr. Peanus Weenus

Suggestion: Additional sub-forum for all CSGO sub-forums

Why: A dedicated Suggestion sub-forum for each server would allow a greater flexibility of discussion. There are many people with many inputs so the suggestion threads just don't have the space and neatness to contain each idea. Also, segregating migrating all the suggestions into their own sub forum would make the forums themselves neater.

2. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

+1 , like a dedicated suggestion section with 4 sub sections?

3. d_rUSTY

d_rUSTY Allied Member

+1

4. FloJack

FloJack Mr. Peanus Weenus

What I meant was that each server to have their own suggestion sub forum like they do with applications but could work as well.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  5. GamingPyra

GamingPyra I get drunk sometimes. Retired

TLDR: A "Suggestion" child board for each server to avoid clutter and allow further discussion, for each suggestion.

+1

6. Sonicc

Sonicc Sonicc The Snail Server Manager Teamspeak Staff

+1, this would make it easier to keep track of suggestions as well.

7. GamingPyra

GamingPyra I get drunk sometimes. Retired

8. DigidyDOG

DigidyDOG Legend Legend

um...so what 14 different suggestion sections just use the main forum for each section suggestions like i.e. 1v1, Jailbreak, ETC