Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

sup bitch

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sparkles, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Sparkles

Sparkles Add Me On Snapchat: spencer_shample Server Operator

MOO :^_)

2. |AX|

|AX| Surf or kys Server Admin

3. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

4. Moo

Moo Shit Surfer, Professional Spammer :^)

Bois calm down, I wrote that while incredibly high :^)

I miss all of you shitters though.

5. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

We miss you too... I think...

6. ✪eZ^

✪eZ^ Thread killer Staff Member Server Manager

You gonna share that shit?

7. Moo

Do I know you?

8. Moo

Come to Costa Rica, and sure :^)

9. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Ignore him WE miss you moo, get on ts some time ;)

10. Tizona

Tizona Taliyah main xd Retired

ur shit

11. QuitTrying

QuitTrying Stand up for others who need it

Shit surfer, Always muted me. Sheesh idk why

12. |AX|

@Moo coming back?
    I semi came back! It's gonna be full if you come back too!

13. QuitTrying

We will just need Auzzie, Mario, Shark. Surf gang back in place

14. |AX|

You forgetting so many people quit it's insane. Don't even wanna name them all lol

15. QuitTrying

IM only naming the people i remember, I only got a few on my friends list cuh.

16. Sparkles

Sparkles Add Me On Snapchat: spencer_shample Server Operator

I started a movement

17. Moo

More than a movement, a meme