Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Talking About Random Shit #5(since Saw decided to make a 4th one)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael Rosen, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Michael Rosen

Michael Rosen Allied Member

Do any of you know any second languages or want to learn some? I learned a great deal of Spanish in highschool, and right now I want to learn German to speak to my grandma, and Danish because I eventually want to visit my ancestral home. Also I have learned a good chunk of Thai because sometime in the summer I will be going to Thailand.
    maxresdefault (1).jpg

2. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

i used to be fluent in spanish but i never spoke it so it kinda just fell off, i still know a bit tho

3. Freak

Freak Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

4. sawilson

sawilson Allied Member

Spanish-ish. Not the best at it but I can speak some.

5. Sky

Sky Worst AG Staff Member Server High Admin Server Admin Server Operator Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Fluent in spanish and decent in mandarin

6. JACKSB

JACKSB I am litterally the worst Server Operator

7. ✪Pingu

✪Pingu Pagani Automobili Server High Admin

German is complicated at first, just because you have to memorize a good chunk of stuff for it to sound correct. (ex. there are over 12 ways to say the word "the" but only one of them is correct and all the others change the meaning or don't work). After that though, it's kinda fun because it's a more chillax language that isn't retarded like English.

8. s4mple

s4mple Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin

I beg to differ

9. Para

Para ♡ 100% weeb / qt pie ♡ Server Admin

Learning spanish lmao

10. Deathlockdestro

Deathlockdestro I would rather kill myself than commit suicide.

11. Farid

Farid The devil was once an angel. Artist

Me gusta tu mamá en mi regazo.

12. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

Too much work and effort to learn a new language, I rather not

13. Gandalf The Green

Gandalf The Green Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

Fluent danish, learning german

14. ✪eZ^

✪eZ^ Thread killer Staff Member Server Manager

I took 4 years of german in high school however ive forgotten most of it. My roommate has taught me a little Vietnamese

15. Crow 1607

Crow 1607 Server Admin: GMOD TTT #2 Server Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

I used to speak fluent french when i was younger but stopped speaking it after disconnecting from the french side of my family, I'm also attempting to learn Spanish as one of my best friends speak it lol