Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Talking About Random Shit #6

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael Rosen, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Michael Rosen

Michael Rosen Allied Member

I kinda did this already, but what current games do you guys all play besides the AG servers that are your favorites? Mine are Skyrim, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and WoW. Imma nerd. Also UFC and WWE 2K

2. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

ON PS4: fortnite, bloodborne, bo3, watch dogs 1 and 2, final fantasy XV, assassins creed origins, dying light, dragonvall xenoverse, and naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 and nfs payback
    On pc scribblenauts unmasked, rainbow six siege, and Skyrim

3. JACKSB

JACKSB I am litterally the worst Server Operator

CS:GO, Pubg occasionally, everyonce in awhile I'll play a random, been liking Skyrim, once in a blue moon Fortnite.

4. Freak

Freak Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Fortnite, nba 2k18, nhl 18, cod.

5. Kap

Kap Allied Member

League of Legends (Kill me), Rainbow Six Siege, Fortnite, Final Fantasy 14, and Mount and Blade Warband, sometimes PUBG.

6. Tizona

Tizona Taliyah main xd Retired

Black Desert Online, League, Fortnite (not a huge fan), PUBG

7. P2

P2 Noob Staff Member Co-Owner

Things I play every now and then include Fortnite, PUBG, ArcheAge, maybe some 1.6 and civ 5. I'm going to try and start playing csgo and gmod some more.

8. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

Damn, maybe P2 can populate DCRP and TTT

9. Michael Corleone

Michael Corleone Nothing to lose, Everything to gain

I have been trying to get into SWTOR but am lazy
    I love Star Wars KOTOR, Fallout Series, Skyrim, and Hearts of Iron. I also play PUBG but that generally ends withh me getting pissed off and smashing my already screwed up knuckles into my desk.

10. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

Games I tend to play vary from CSGO, Diablo 3, WoW, and some Rocket League. These are my all time favorites at the moment.

11. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

CSGO (ESEA), Dead By Daylight, Fortnite for more casual games.
    Rainbow Six Siege for more serious gaming
    Stardew Valley if I just want to play a really calming game.

12. Steedzz

Steedzz Server Admin: DC Multiverse RP Server Admin

13. ItsJerry!

ItsJerry! Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Fortnite, Madden 16-18, COD 4 Remastered, both Watch Dogs games, and some more but I can't remember oof