Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Talking About Random Shit #7

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael Rosen, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Michael Rosen

Michael Rosen Allied Member

What sports and/or extra curricular activities did ya'll do whilst ya'll was kids or rn?

2. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

Before I graduated High School, I participated in Cyber Security and actually went to State from competing in competitions with other schools from different states and such. Was super close to going to regional, but we placed gold instead of platinum.
    Involved Ubuntu, Windows, and Cisco(Networking). Was a great experience.

3. Freak

Freak Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Ball is life

4. D_rules

D_rules Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Well I used to run track and play soccer and run cross country. All things a Mexican should. Up until I started smoking and doing drugs amd drinking (they all caused me to fuck up my lungs and gain weight). So moral of the story: don’t do drugs

5. ItsJerry!

ItsJerry! Server Operator: TTT2 Server Operator

Football and baseball, but football is the main one I'm always involved in and fired up to play