Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Accepted [TS3][Need Help!?][Gandalf]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gandalf The Green, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Gandalf The Green

Gandalf The Green Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

Personal Server Information ~
    • In Game Name: Gandalf
    • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13713322
    • Steam Profile: Click Here
    • Recommendations: No one.
    • Administrative Experience: Currently High Admin (Temp Head Admin) on DCRP + I have had alot of experience with other gmod servers.
    • Experience with Source Mod/FTP/Coding: Not much, tho I know a little.
    • Your Time Zone: Central European Time Zone UTC+01:00
    Personal Statistics ~
    • Do you own and use a microphone: Yes, and I use it all the time.
    • How many hours do you play on our server(s): 7-10 Hours a week.
    • Do you visit our forum: 14-50 Times a day (Not joking).
    • How much time do you log on our teamspeak: 7-14 Hours a week.
    Personal Information ~
    • About Self: 14, I am a boy, I love tech, I like cats, I like doges but not dogs...
    • What community, or server rules do you see broken: Mic spam and racism.
    • How would you improve the current staff team: Add another 1 to your staff team.
    • What suggestions do you have to improve the current server: Make "INeedHelp" people be able to join private channels and promote some staff members.
    • Favorite quote, or saying: "I fuck dogs, get over it" "Dont blame someone for trying"

2. Brontes

Brontes Throbbing Blood Tubes Forum Moderator Server High Admin Server Operator Teamspeak Staff

+1
    Good guy, and very active.

3. Dark

Dark Entry Fragger/Secondary AWPer Staff Member Forum Moderator Teamspeak Staff

Neutral,
    I Talked to some DCRP people, just to kind of figure out who you were.
    Seems as if you only really hang out with DCRP People, as they were telling me because I don't remember seeing you on quite much.
    Make your way around more channels, get people to know you a bit more, then we'll see.

4. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

Neutral seems like a nice kid respectful should get around more though

5. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

Neutral No one outside of DCRP knows you.

6. Gandalf The Green

Gandalf The Green Teamspeak Staff Teamspeak Staff

To everyone who said i need to get around more: I know im mostly in the DC channel and I am trying to get around more and iI have started getting around more, so I hope to see you around :)

7. Cogito

Cogito In Search of Sunrise Server Manager Teamspeak Staff

Welcome to the team!