Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Denied Un-blacklist request Headline

Discussion in 'Forums Ban Center' started by Sonicc, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonicc

Sonicc Sonicc The Snail Server Manager Teamspeak Staff

I am posting this on behalf of Headline.
    Your Forum Username: Headline
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:15337487
    Admin that banned you: Vick
    Length of ban: Permanent
    Why were you banned?: Creating another community and Locking Plugins
    Why should we consider unbanning?: Enough time has passed and so many things have changed. When I was blacklisted it was due to frustration and poor ownership of the past community (vick, baws, etc). My intentions weren't to harm, and being banned from the community I spent so much time in sucks. I'm hoping that my un-blacklist will allow friendly compeition and the ability for new doors to be opened. I've been pushing for myself to be unblacklisted ever since it first happened, and I pose no harm for the community so I believe keeping me in the current status I am is a shame. I won't be playing in the servers and I wont really be posting on here, but this request is less for me and more for this entire situation.

I hope we can move past everything, please consider my unblacklist.

- Headline

2. Leafs

Leafs I Paid for my Ranks Retired

+1 he really helped our community and i think he deserves another chance

3. PantherDaPro

PantherDaPro Professional Cool Guy Retired

i'll only +1 him if he he remembers me, if not I am obviously not important enough to him :'(

4. Bloo

Bloo I Gave A Fire Succ For My Rank

+1 Everyone Deserves Another Chance :D

5. GamingPyra

GamingPyra I get drunk sometimes. Retired

+1, I don't think they have bad intentions anymore.

But I think both communities owners, should get together and have a talk before making a decision.

If he does get unblacklisted, keep him on a perma secondary blacklist.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  6. Leafs

7. A55M0nkey671

A55M0nkey671 I am the real PRO GENJI Teamspeak Staff

+1 I don't know him but I put my faith in people and I think that they always deserve a second chance

8. Leafs

he was the previous general manager of csgo

9. Mr. Richard Cranium

Mr. Richard Cranium Yes, I'm a dickhead. Forum Admin

I'm gonna say +1 to this. If he messes up again, it's easy enough to reblacklist him.

10. DigidyDOG

DigidyDOG Legend Legend

This one is hard for me. Because not only did headline give me a start in the community, he also showed me his true mind set and the kind of integrity he has. I agree he helped the community out A LOT but he also destroyed it at the same time. He constantly broke Hunger Games, He constantly deleted our databases and he constantly allowed poachers and advertisers. Their community would reward these "poachers and advertisers" with positions in there community for doing their deeds. If it wasn't for the work of @XGAMER, @Decoy, and the efforts of @MrShakuRR, Our CSGO servers wouldn't be anything because of what headline did to this community.

Now with that being said he showed the community that he can't be trusted nor does he have any honor, integrity, or maturity. He started to wipe our servers and databases because he was day banned in Teamspeak, how pathetic does someone have to be to destroy their honor and integrity over a FUCKING DAY BAN!

ok so you say "I planned going peacefully" but even before you started wiping servers you put "malicious" code into plugins to break our servers.
    Code:
    if (!StrEqual(sServerIp, "{There IP at the time, I think}", false))
    {
    ServerCommand("sm plugins unload %s", sPluginName);
    PrintToServer("This plugin is not authorized to run on this server!");
    }
    Basically what this is saying if our server's ip did not = their server's ip then unload the plugin, These were in the servers before he left and these were in the servers before he left "peacefully"

I give this a huge -1 until your community shuts down.

I think @MrShakuRR could probably shed more truth on what he exactly did because he XGAMER and DECOY were the ones that fixed it.

11. Vex

Vex They say I dodged the bullet. But I shot the gun.

+1 as long as he has no access to the servers / codes / plugins.

Mr. Richard Cranium likes this.
  12. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Retired Teamspeak Staff

Now that I have seen what headline fully did thanks to @DigidyDOG for explaining this I am going to also give a -1 to this un-blacklist request. Also why does he suddenly want to come back now?

ChinkyDog likes this.
  13. DigidyDOG

DigidyDOG Legend Legend

Because he knows his community failed. Trying to run back to daddy with his tail between his legs.

14. ChinkyDog

ChinkyDog Remember, No Russian Retired

In other community's sabotagers aren't allowed to come back, people with life sentences don't just get out of prison randomly . Why should he come back , -1.

Mr. Richard Cranium likes this.
  15. Mr. Richard Cranium

I would normally agree with this and while I am not normally for sabotagers coming back, I feel that since I think a lot of it had to do with the previous owners that he should be given another chance, but not able to hold and staff position or any trusted position at all... but I can see both sides to it really. it does seem strange that he is just randomly wanting to come back now...

16. ChinkyDog

I do not know how you can beleive that , he might just be finding places to put his reasons.

17. Mr. Richard Cranium

Because I was here when it happened in the old community and I know that to be a fact

18. ChinkyDog

I'm basically saying although I wasn't here while he was around , my opinion is people like this have earned a blacklist , and sure as hell shouldn't be allowed back .

19. DigidyDOG

DigidyDOG Legend Legend

Blacklist means BLACKLIST not BANNED, BLACKLISTS should mean no appeals, BANNED means chance for appeal can we make this a thing and known community wide please.

ChinkyDog likes this.
  20. ĄЯŦÌŁĿЗŖŶ

ĄЯŦÌŁĿЗŖŶ Where was sally when the bomb dropped? EVERYWHERE!

What he said

ChinkyDog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.