Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/agweb/public/xen/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Privacy Policy has been updated as of 3/23/2018. Please take a moment to read the new Privacy Policy. You can find the new Privacy Policy by going to the footer of the page and clicking the Privacy Policy link.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Allied-Gaming!

Server Suggestion Upcoming TTT CS:GO Events!

Discussion in '[AG] Trouble in Terrorist Town' started by SoBe, Feb 27, 2017.

1. SoBe

SoBe Always Depressed Retired Teamspeak Staff

Hey Guys!

We need more events!

I created this thread to get ideas from you guys!

Please comment down below with any ideas you can think of for the
    next TTT Event!

We want to hear all of your ideas (such as what maps to host it on, what type of event, what prizes, anything that pops into your head).

Off topic posts will be removed.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  2. Sir Gordon

Sir Gordon Where's the lamb sauce!?!?!?

I liked the most kills for traitors in 1 round idea throughout three map cycles. That was fun and had people trying hard as a traitor. I think we should lock the server next time we do it though.

3. JavoTechnic

JavoTechnic I'm not depressed it's just my voice.

Having the least deaths through three map cycles, it would encourage tryharding as well as be challenging to players. It would be hard to calculate but it would be fun.

4. Sir Gordon

Least deaths as T or both?

5. JavoTechnic

Both and if you get rdmed intentionally that player who rdmed intentionally will be excluded and that death won't count.

6. Mlg.exe

Mlg.exe Allied Member

Everyone runs around and rdms and the person with the most rdms wins

d_rUSTY, SnoopDoge and JavoTechnic like this.
  7. Sir Gordon

That's a good idea!

8. SnoopDoge

SnoopDoge 420 Blaze It Staff Member Forum Moderator Server Head Admin Teamspeak Staff

+1

9. Mlg.exe

Mlg.exe Allied Member

That would be fun. I would rdm @Subsy so much

10. SoBe

Yeah.....that's not gonna happen :P

11. King Ross

King Ross Grammar makes everything for some. Retired Teamspeak Staff

Can you do the detective event idea where most kills as detective wins it gets people to really want and use the detective.

12. kimo

kimo Legend.

Yo they should have traitor kills i would sign up and get first place ez

13. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

The only really successful event that I can think of and that we had in the past was the traitor kills event.

Some other ideas:

We can have an innocent event where the innocents have to kill the most Traitors in one rounds & if they kill them with a knife or a nade (special ways) they get more points or some shit. (Might be hard to keep track tho so probs not a good idea)

A Detective event where their goal is to taze a traitor and successfully kill him and they get a point each time.

14. SoBe

Keep the ideas coming guys :)

15. JavoTechnic

My idea is A1 like you tho I think it could be gucci

16. Sir Gordon

I think we should do whoever has the least deaths within 3 map cycles. Completely my idea it's gonna be yugeeeeeeee,

Honestly though, I think we should have whoever can get the highest knife kills, as a traitor, in one round over 3 map cycles. 1 hit knifes do count, and 3 accidental/ intentional rdms in one map cycle = disqualified.

Paulingo likes this.
  17. Pax Base

Pax Base It's over. Go Home!

i think we should do a event where there are traiters a cop innos and a doctor. i forgot what it is called but im sure someone knows what im talking about

18. SoBe

what on earth are you talking about?

19. Subsy

Subsy Hi Retired

I think everytime some1 in the event rdms they get subtracted 1 points or kill to their total

20. RandomGamer

RandomGamer ur fat kiddo Server Admin Server Operator

Its a childs game named "Mafia" Basically, its Murder from gmod but there is a mafia, a healer, a gunner and the rest are citizens. The healer brings back from the dead, the gunner shoots the mafia, and the mafia kills all. However, this would be very hard to make.